15

I HAVE ALL I WAITED FOR

━━━━━━━━━━━━

               WELCOME FIGURE SKATERS that was the first thing that Welcomed them - Heeseung was now warmed up for today, today was another battle and another competition to show his skills and moves, last week was just the start of something new, today was the beginning of everything, and nothing could go between him and the ice.

Sunghoon was now seated amongst the crowd with Jay beside him he was nervous. Sunghoon saw familiar and tough competitors on the benches one of which was his rivals before, who knew that Heeseung too would face them in this year's event - especially Kim Sunoo his pink hair stood out in that arena, way back when Sunghoon was still skating it was always him and Sunoo who were in each other's throats, alternating wins and such. It was either he won 1st place or Sunoo won 2nd place or the other way around.

Considering today's match only the first and second places were allowed to compete at the Division's Level - he hoped that Heeseung could place, and he was confident that he would.

As Heeseung was doing stretches he felt a gentle tap upon his shoulder he swivel around and came to face to face with a pink-haired male, whom he was familiar with, he saw him somewhere yet he couldn't put quite a finger to it.

"Hey, it's you!" the pink-haired male exclaimed, his fox eyes disappeared when he smiled, and his cheeks blushed crimson when he smiled, a smile that reached his eyes - he was charming - in fact, he was too charming, he was at a shoulder level in Heeseung's height, his upper garments tailored in peacock feathers that shimmered when it met the light, too fancy he thought.

"Hey? You seem familiar have we met before?" Heeseung asked bewildered.

"You bet, the grand champion ring you showed me - the store? The shoes?"

Ah - yes, now he remembered. "Kim Sunoo right?"

"Correct and that I am! I saw you in the news that was an awesome move, how long did it take you to practice? You know the double axel?"

"Uh - more like a week or so?"

"You're kidding?" Sunoo raised an eyebrow doubtful of what he heard - someone couldn't have trained that short mainly in skating. "Okay I know you're joking, How many was it years? 3 months?"

"I promise a week and a half - and I'm not lying that was my first win last week, why do you ask?"

"Nothing it's just that you remind me of someone in the ice. . ." said Sunoo, his tone a bit passive, like he was suspecting him of something, though he knows fully that it was him and his hard work with his coach, he had made it this far so why bother? "Anyways, Good Luck for today, I guess? I mean for a rookie skater?"

"Yeah, Thanks, Uh? Break a Leg?"

Kim Sunoo waved goodbye, as he returned to the other side of the bench where his coach was - whispering to him and Heeseung thought it was somewhat weird. "Oh, Kim Sunoo huh?" said Jake as he handed him a water bottle. "You find him interesting?"