prologue.

MC POV.

I am now staring at Morgan Freeman with the same white suit from the movie. I don't even remember my name even though I have memories all these movies, show, anime's and books at first, I thought I was dreaming, then the last thing I remembered I was walking home since I kind of slept in the bus on my way home and practically I was two stops away from my home. Hence, I decided to walk. I was playing some songs next thing I look up to see a speeding truck coming right at me. Next thing I remember I am looking at Morgan Freeman or G.O.D.

I am being judged to either go to heaven or hell. I never really believed in the concept of heaven and hell, so here goes nothing after coming out from my thoughts.

"Hello god, so can I know where I am going, heaven or hell," I asked the possible G.O.D Morgan Freeman lookalike.

He stared at me for a while and said: "You are quite calm girl, it was not your time to die it was a mistake on my part, and I am sorry for it and willing to reincarnate you with three wishes".

I was not expecting that, and even gods make mistakes. I have read mythologies a lot, it's possible, and he seems really sorry about it so why must I be angry about it since he giving me another chance to live.

I asked him with excitement, "So I get to reincarnate in any of my favorite universes with wishes if from fanfics I have read."

GOD replied, looking at me with a smile, "Wait there girl, it's true you are reincarnating with wishes, but you cannot choose the universe or world yourself ."

I was kinda bummed I cannot choose the world myself, "so how do we choose which world I go to."

I sighed it was quite bad if I get the wrong world. G.O.D or Morgan Freeman bought up spin the wheel found at some carnivals. It had all movies, shows and anime are on it.

" You just have spin this wheel It depends on your luck which world you get," he said with slight amusement.

"So basically, it all comes down to luck so let find out"I replied with slightly depressed I spun the wheel I was praying so do not end up in dc universe or dragon ball universe; I do not have anything against them, but all most all of the individuals there are overpowered the wheel spun and slowed down and it reached Twilight the shiny disco ball vampire universe I saw the movies the main characters sucked Bella was a damsel in distress until the last movie and she was too nosy for her own good and Edweird is emo stalker he judges people based on their past he was a dick to jasper he can only read what person thinks at that time and there where even methods to block his mind-reading it's not like he was Charles Xavier who can read a person's whole past and even erase memories as well as control them. I thought about some problems I had with the main characters I will see where it goes.

"So my first wish is I want to be a original Tribrid like in Legacy without weakness" I said.

GOD think about it first then "sure about the Tribrid part but without weakness is I can't do that, how about this your weakness is the same as the original vampire in TVD which white oak stakes"

I think about first then agreed.

"My second wish knowledge of magic and ability to use spells from TVD,  Harry potter and Marvel" I said.

"That's a bit overpowered but sure" he said in amusement.

"Before I say my last wish, can I ask if I can make a vampire a hybrid" I ask.

GOD think about it then " no you can't but you can make your mate a hybrid only that's all"

I just nodded " okay so my third wish is that I want to have an IQ of Tony stark and Lena Luther combined without losing any EQ"

GOD said " smart adding the EQ part

God the said, "about your tribrid part you don't have to kill to activate your werewolf side and your witch side on the other hand will be awaken after you receive your memories on your past life along with your second wish of knowledge and since I know that you don't want to awaken at a baby state and lastly your the awaken of your vampire side is like the same in TVD you have to die first before you awaken your self your third wish is going to be with you even if you don't awaken yet and about your mate?"

"Can it be a girl, you see I'm not really comfortable with being with a male" I said.

"Sure, and one more thing you are gonna awaken at the age ten year old" GOD said.

I nodded and bow " thank you for giving me this opportunity I will never forget about this"

GOD said " don't worry about it and live your life my child" and then snap of his finger I black out