15.

THIRD POV.

We can see Daniela and Rosalie sitting in the ground with flowers around them while basking the beautiful scenery.

Rosalie gently caress the flower with her hand around her with a smile and peaceful expression on her face making Daniela gaze at her and thought 'She really the most beautiful woman especially whrn she is smiling' .

Daniela was busy gazing at Rosalie that she didn't notice that Rosalie are waving her hand in front in her face and calling her name several times.

"-aniela"

"Daniela"

"DANIELA" 

Rosalie raised her voice making Daniela snap out of her thought and look at her who looked at her while raising her eyebrow.

"Why are you absent-minded" Rosalie asked.

"I was just thinking how beautiful you are right know" Daniela said truthfully making Rosalie flustered before composing herself again with her ice queen persona, making Daniela chuckle lightly while thinking 'she is really cute while looking flustered'   

"What do you mean right know, are you saying I'm not beautiful before" Rosalie said while crossing her arms under her breast.

"Ofcourse not, you're just extra beautiful right now without your cold face, you should smile more often you would looked even more beautiful" Daniela said sincerely with a warm gaze and smile making Rosalie avoided her gaze. 

"sh-shut up" Rosalie said while crossing her arms with Unconsciously pout without her knowing.

:Flash!: :snap!:

Rosalie hear a snap and turn her head evidently and see that Daniela had a phone in her hand pointing at her.

"Damn, I forgot the Flash" Daniela said disappointingly while looking at the blurred picture.

"What are you doing" Rosalie asked.

"Taking a picture of you, but you suddenly moved your head so the picture is blur, such a pity " Daniela casually answer while shrugging her shoulder. 

Rosalie glare at her making Daniela smirk a little and said "What it's really blur" 

Rosalie just sigh and asked "so why did you drag me here"

Daniela shrug her shoulder and said "Nothing, I just wanted to get to know you more since we didn't get to have an alone time because of your siblings"

Rosalie look at her for a moment and ask "well, what do you wanna know"

Daniela grin at her accomplishment and think for a bit 'I should first start for asking a basic questions since we are still getting to know each other, even though we are mate I know how to respect someone's privacy, unlike some people'  in the end of thinking the image of her sister Bella and Edward come to her mind making her grim.

Rosalie observe her mate thinking who look beautiful looking serious before seeing her facial expression turn grim making her think what she is thinking.

Daniela suddenly brightened thought of something and said " I know!"

Rosalie was curious and cautious on what she is going to asked and question "What is it?"

"where are you from before here in forks" Daniela asked with feign confused look.

Rosalie was relieved on what she is asking and respond "we are in Alaska Denali before in our cousin, you?"

Daniela replied "We are in our mother in Arizona"

Rosalie ask " Why come to forks of all places It's a small town"