22.

DANIELA POV.

I'm in my room and laying in my bed looking at the ceiling blankly while thinking of what happened earlier, after the conversation with her sister earlier in the cafeteria, I was so embarrassed knowing that the Cullen's especially Rosalie heard my confession earlier so I avoided talking to them especially Rosalie just thinking about it make me so flustered and after school I just run away immediately not wanting to talk to any of them right now.

I walk towards the bathroom and splash my face with a water while sighing running my hands through my face while I was so overwhelmed by my emotions that I am feeling right right now I thought 'I know this is going to happen sooner or later but I can't believe the overwhelmed emotions I am feeling right now'

I walk to the my room and sees my piano that I haven't played for a long time making me feel that I could release my feeling through music.

THIRD POV.

After Daniela's confession earlier Rosalie was over the moon that her mate is feeling the same thing but it quickly wash away when her mate Daniela keep avoiding her and her family making her feel panic, pain and dejected thinking that her mate regret saying what she said in the cafeteria.

On the way home Jasper keep trying to calm Rosalie down with his gift but it's not working and it's keep coming the emotion at full force until they reach their home.

"Rosalie calm down, your affecting Jasper" Alice reminded.

"You want me to calm down, my mate is about to reject me" Rosalie roar.

"She didn't reject you" Jasper  said.

"She ignored me the whole day" Rosalie said while pacing back and forth in the living room.

"She didn't reject you, she just overwhelmed with emotions, that is way she acted like that" Jasper explain making Rosalie clam down a little but still feeling anxiety still unsure.

"What is happening here" Esme ask after she came to her volunteer and she came that her  eldest 'adopted' daughter are pacing around while the rest except Edward are around her confronting her.

"Her mate Daniela is avoiding Rosalie after she confess her feelings for Rosalie" Emmet interrupt making Charlotte slap him in the head.

"Thank you, I was waiting for you to do that" Rosalie thank Charlotte who nodded with a chuckle seeing her mate pouting at her.

"Real mature Emmet real mature" Jasper chuckle while shaking his head in a mock 'disappointed' look making Emmet look at him mock angrily and ready to fight him when Charlotte kiss him on the cheek making him look at her mate with love eyes.

"Your such a whipped Emmet" Jasper said in disappointed making Alice narrow her eyes at him without him noticing but the others did.

"Like you" Emmet retort.

"That I am" Jasper said while pulling her mate Alice to a side hug and a kiss in a forehead.

"You are lucky you add that" Alice said while poking her finger to his side.

"Saved by that words" Charlotte chuckle seeing Jasper's confusion.

Esme are smiling fondly seeing this scene with Rosalie who is watching everything with warm and envy while thinking her mate Daniela and her avoidance earlier making her face fell with her 'Adopted' Siblings except Edward and Esme her 'adopted' Mother.

"It's fine dear, I am sure that there is a reason why your mate is avoiding you right now" Esme comfort her daughter along with the others and Rosalie who just smile unsurely at them.