11.

THIRD POV.

Daniela was fuming and a bit hurt about what her sister's choice of words making her storm in her car and drive at the full speed.

The Cullens are worried about her especially Rosalie who is now calm down than earlier.

"Will she be okay" Alice ask in concern.

"I Don't know, I can feel her fuming and hurt about what Isabella said to her" jasper said making Rosalie growl at the mention of the name who hurt her mate.

"I will kill that bitch for hurting my mate" Rosalie said deadly while making her eyes blackened.

"Calm down Rose" Charlotte said.

"Calm down how do you expect me to calm down when that bitch hurt my mate" Rosalie hiss.

"I know, but for now you have to calm down you are gonna exposed us to the humans if keep it up" Alice said warning look.

Rosalie snap at her anger state and look at the parking lot seeing them whispering towards each other while looking at them.

Rosalie compose herself but you can see that she is still a bit tense and said"your right sorry"

"It's fine, the mate bond is affecting you, heck if we see someone did that to our mate we would be furious too, so don't worry it's completely normal for us" Emmett said grinning at her making Rosalie relax a bit and smile at Emmett thankfully.

"Wow Emmett that's very wise even for you" jasper teased.

"Of course I a-" Emmett was cut off when he noticed what he just said and looked towards the rest who is trying to stop their laughter making him pout realizing that they are playing with him.

"That's not funny" Emmett whine making the others laughed harder.

"You got to admit that it was pretty funny, babe" Charlotte said amused.

"I'm your mate defend me" Emmett whine making the others laughed more.

The Cullens all calm down.

"Don't worry to much tonight give her some space and don't worry she hasn't changed decision yet means she is coming tomorrow and then you can ask her what's wrote, but now is not the time she needs space" Alice explain making her relax completely but not her beast but restraining it nor wanting to force her mate.

Rosalie nod and.ask "can you say if she ever change her mind"

"Sure don't worry about it, you can count on me" Alice said beaming smile.

"Thank you, Alice" Rosalie said gratefully.

"Don't worry about it, were family remember" Alice said while smiling brightly.

"But I think we should all go home now" Alice added making them nod in agreement and went towards their perspective cars and drive away.

DANIELA POV.

I just keep driving and pull up near the forest to calm myself down.

I went deep in the forest and cast a spell that is going to alert me if someone is coming.

I fell down to the ground as I grunt painfully and look up showing to show my glowing eyes.