18.

THIRD POV.

The Cullen's along with Daniela are already walking to their music class that they have altogether as they talking and laughing until they reach to their classroom and see that their teacher is not there yet, nonetheless go to their perspective seat.

Daniela sits on her seat drawing Rosalie as she sits beside her reading.

 "I can feel you staring." Rosalie tells her 

"I'm not staring, I'm drawing." Daniela responds. 

Rosalie smiles slightly "Anything interesting?" she asks. 

"This beautiful girl I'm lucky sit beside me, who I can proudly say I make her smile" Daniela  responds. 

"She sounds nice." Rosalie tells her with a hidden smile on her face.

"She is. She's got an amazing personality, gorgeous golden eyes, perfect golden locks and a beautiful smile." Daniela smiles, facing Rosalie who is also facing her with her beautiful smile.

The Cullen's are watching them with mix feelings such as Happiness, Surprise andexcitement.

"Are you flirting with me, Ms.Swan?" Rosalie asks, resting her chin in her left hand while looking at Daniela.

"That depends, Miss.Hale. Is it working?" Daniela smiles.

"Definitely." Rosalie grins, Before the two of them could say anything Mr.Roger already came in with some of the students interrupt making The cullen's, Rosalie's smile vanished and return to her Ice queen persona but you could see in her eye's a trace of annoyance and Daniela eye twitch in irritation.

"I will literally going to consider burning this school" Daniela mutter darkly while looking at Mr.Roger in murderously, making Rosalie chuckle lowly and reached her hand to calm her down.

Daniela was surprise feeling Rosalie's hand to her because this is the first time she took initiative holding her before her murderously aura disappear and replace with her smiling brightly and holding her hand back tightly, making the other Cullen's sweatdrop at her mood change.

"She change her emotion so fast" Emmet whisper to his mate charlotte.

"Yeah, I know like someone I know" Charlotte whisper back before giving Emmet a look making Emmet look at her offended.

"That is so not true" Emmet said offended.

"It's true Emmet" Jasper said while patting his shoulder.

"See" Charlotte said, pointing at Jasper while giving a pointed look at Emmet.

Emmet huff, cross his arm and turn away from them sulking.

Charlotte chuckle at her husband's act and decided to give him a kiss in the cheek and said "There, stop sulking"

"I'm not sulking" Emmet pouted, and Charlotte look at him.

"Well you are sulking Emmet" Alice pointed out making Emmet look at her in betrayal.

"Why are you all being mean today, did you plan all this" Emmet accuse them making them look away at him making Emmet look even more offended before he could say anything Charlotte kiss him making him shut up and smile broadly with dimples in his cheek showing.

'He change his mood so fast' Charlotte, Jasper and Alice thought together.

"Alright everyone, today you'll be making a project with the person beside you, a music if you will call it that. It doesn't have to be grand song whether you create a small song or just play an instrument that you know best, just make sure that It's the both of you have some participation in it."Mr.Roger announce suddenly making almost everyone groan.