8.

DANIELA POV.

I went back home after I threatened Edward earlier and went to my room in the attic and begin changing while thinking 'I knew Edward probably won't be able to show up for many days and Bella will wait for him during this time to know the reason of his behavior.'

After thinking I just went to bed early and sleep because of mental exhaustion about happened earlier.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up too early today it seems, so I decided to jogged around the town. I changed to my gym clothes.

I went down stairs and leave a note just in case, saying that I just went for a jog around the town and leave the house to do some light stretching and put my earphones to listen to the music while I jog

While jogging something is bugging me about the future ' The incident that is going to happened in the future regarding that car incident in school should I prevent it cause I'm putting my sister in danger in doing this but I know there is no connection between Bella and Edward since Edward will basically tries to avoid Bella and I don't know if I want the route that I don't know and if I let Bella get in an accident zone Edward will protect her everytime and Rosalie seems to come next to me making sure I'm okay just as fast as they could it's a dead give away and Bella start questioning everything like the movie and starts interacting with each other more and let's go with that '

After thinking I just focus on my jogging and after an hour I jogged home since I still have a school later while I jogged home I start thinking about how different Rosalie was ' how is that Rosalie was different from the movie or any of the fanfiction I read about, she is always describe as the ice queen and hate human but Rosalie seems different, I thought she is going to ignore me and the mate bond we have ' just thinking about my mate ignoring me making me whimper in pain.

I just sigh after seeing I'm already at the door.

I open the door and get inside the house to see that dad and Bella are already eating breakfast.

"Good morning dad, Bella" I greeted them with a smile.

"Morning Dani/sweetie" dad and Bella said at the same time with a smile.

"You should shower already, you smell" Bella teased making me feel my eye twitch and I can hear dad is coughing hiding his laughter.

I glare at dad and look at Bella and begin smirking at the idea I have in mind, Bella see this making her look at me in cautious.

I went towards her and said " what are you talking about Bella, I will have you know that I never smell Even if I sweat like crazy"

Bella back away and said " back off Dani, don't even think about it "

I attempt to hug her only for bella to back away more and said " I said back off Dani "

I ignore what she said and continue advancing and I heard her say" dad! Make her back off already "