~Chapter : 02~

~~~~~~time skip ~~~~~~~

AT EVENING

Tae p.o.v.

( Now it's my Namjoon hyung's wedding and inside they are getting ready... while I am welcoming guest...I saw one uncle and aunty and one girl little bit younger than me )

Tae : * joined hands * Namaste.

( They three smile at me and went inside while I thought if Dr.Naaz will come here then it will be Fun here )

( But I shrugged it off and look straight only to see Dr.Naaz in indian attire )

Dr Naaz look

( I don't own this pic )

Back to story
Tae p.o.v

( I rubbed my eyes to check is she really here or not... And then I pinched my hand )

Tae : ouch... She is really here.

( She came in front of me and we both said in shock )

Tae / Naaz : YOU!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!!.

Naaz : uhh... It's my friend's wedding...Krisha.

Tae : ohh.. well your friend krisha is getting married with my hyung Kim Namjoon.

Taehyung p.o.v

Tae : well your friend Krisha is getting married with my hyung Kim Namjoon.

Naaz : ohh... That's good.

Tae : welcome... Come inside.

( I went inside with her totally forgetten that I got work of welcoming guest.)

A/N p.o.v

Tae : do you want juice??

Naaz : no-

Tae : wait I will bring.

( Without listening to her he went to bring juice for her. She internally face palm herself and then suddenly she heard loud sound from her behind like someone is calling her )

Tanvi : DIDI!!.....

( Naaz eyes widened, she looked back and found her younger sister is shouting. Naaz awkwardly smile for others and quickly ran to her sister )