chapter : 17

Naaz p.o.v

I was standing beside taehyung listing to taehyung's amd jimin's parents when I saw Tanvi is going in our room while running, without thinking anything I also went behind her.

- I came and Saw Tanvi is lying on bed while her back was facing ceiling, I went near her and said.

Naaz : tanvi.... What happened?!....did jimin said--

- before I complete my sentence she sat on bed and said with teary eyes which made me shock.

Tanvi : no di...... In fact I was so wrong with him!..... He never hurted me.... Only I am the one who was hurting him every second.

She cried more so I hugged her and said.

Naaz : please don't cry...... First stop crying and tell me properly what happened?!

- I said while patting her back which made her calm....as she became calm.... I broke the hug and wiped her tears and asked.

Naaz : hmmm.... Now tell me what happened?!

Tanvi : * told her from start to end *

Naaz : oh.... He is so nice...... But no one understand him...... Don't worry.....say sorry to him..... He will definitely forgive you.

She nodded while looking down.

Meanwhile with
Jin and Arna

Jin : jimin should had tell this to someone.... He tried to fight alone.

Arna kept baby in cradle and sat beside him.

Arna : yes...... You are right..... But what he will do when no one was listening to him.... Anyways..... Let's just pray to God that keep everyone happy.

Jin : hmm.

Meanwhile with
Krijon

Krisha : you saw na... how much jimin is hurt.

Nam : hmm.... And uncle aunty also did wrong with him.... But where is Rose's boyfriend, who is couse of this all?

Meanwhile
Taehyung p.o.v

I came on terrace where jimin is standing back facing me, I went near him and tapped on his shoulder, and as he turn around I saw him smoking, he was about to throw his cigarette but I stopped him.

Tae : carry on.... I know you are in stress....* He continued to smoke while I said. * Jimin.... I don't think....we are now good friends.

Jimin : * Looked at me with shock * what do you mean?!..... We are not friends?!.

Tae : if we wear friends then you might told me about your problem.... But you didn't.

Jimin : it's not like that tae.

Tae : then how is it jimin?!. ... I always say that first you are my friend and then cousin so you should share everything with me like I do... But you just-

Jimin : I didn't wanted to make you worry..... I am sorry.

Tae : hm... It's okay..... But this is last time you are doing this.

Jimin : ok my brother. * Eye smile *

Meanwhile
Yoongi p.o.v

I was talking with my secretary about tomorrow's meeting when suddenly I saw jungkook coming downstairs all ready to go out, I Hung up the call and stopped jungkook and asked him.