chapter : 16

Author p.o.v

Tanvi and jimin were standing outside of the door while jimin was thinking.

Jimin : * thinking * god please....not today......I will be in problem and rose too.

As he was thinking tanvi thought he is in worry so she said.

Tanvi : don't worry jimin.....just because of weakness it must had happened.

Jimin : hm * in mind * now how I would tell you that why this is happening.

Meanwhile
Inside the room

As naaz checked her she became shock, she looked at Arna and Mrs Kim with wide eyes.

Arna : what happened naaz?!

Naaz : she is pregnant!

Naaz went our and called jimin inside and tanvi came along with him.

Jimin : * Scared * what happened to her?!

Naaz : don't you know?!

Jimin : means?!

As he asked Mrs Kim went near him and slapped him so hard while tanvi put her palm on her mouth being shock.

Time skip

Everyone were present here while tanvi were inside Rose room with her, and mr and mrs park is also here ( Kim mansion ) jimin was standing while looking down.

Mr park : jimin....is it true?

Jimin : yes.

Mrs park : jimin!....what are you saying?......it means it's your baby?

He looked up at his mon who already have tears in her eyes.

Jimin : mom....not even 1 month has complete that my marriage got fix with her, then how this baby will be mine?!

Mr Kim : do her parents know about it?

Jimin : no.

Mr kim : then why you both hide this from them....and from us too?!

Jimin : .......

Mr park : we are asking you something?.....what was the reason that you both hide this big thing from us?.

He said in extreme anger which made jimin angry too and he burst his anger on them.

Jimin : BECAUSE OF YOU!!!.....just because of you both!.

Mr park : low your voice.... don't forget where you are standing and with whom you are talking!....and what we did that you had to hide this thing?

Jimin : you did just now.... always teach me how to talk.....how to walk....how to behave or this reputation will ruin.... right dad?!.....and because of your sake of reputation me and rose agreed for this useless marriage!