~Chapter : 07~

Meanwhile
With jk and mahi

Today is Saturday so mahi have holiday in collage and now she is studying in her hostel room, holding pen in her mouth and wearing a crop top, tight jeans with messy bun. But suddenly she heard door knocking sound. She stood up while still holding pen in her mouth. Making her look more cute. She opened door and found jk is standing infront of her while resting his arm beside door. And as he looked at her, he smirked from corner of his lips, while looking deeply in her eyes, he entered inside while mahi took back step.

Jk : you took wrong thing in mouth. 😏😏( as he said that pen dropped down from her mouth and made her widened her eyes while he came closer to her and said ) i mean you should put food inside your mouth not pen. 😏😏

Mahi : um....did you brought something for me? She said while trying to change topic.

Jk : yes...i brought burger for you.

Mahi : wow really? Thank you! But how always you come inside? don't anyone stop you or see you?

Jk : i brought your hostel watchman. 😏😏

Mahi : this is wrong kookie....what if any girl saw you?

Jk : they will take autograph from me. and nothing else.

Mahi : face palmed herself whatever, give me burger! He gave her a carry bag which he was holding and she took it and sat on bed he also sat on bed. Wanna eat? She asked him.

Jk : no thx...im on my diet.

Mahi : one burger will not takes your abs, eat!

Jk : plz baby, don't force me, soon im going to debut and how my fans will react if they saw me without abs?

Mahi : but atleast one bit?

Jk : n--

Mahi : for me? Puppy eyes.

Jk : chuckle if you will feed me then i will take one bite. She smiled and fed him and then started to eat.

Mahi : you know, i was so hungry, but bc of my assignment i didn't got time to go canteen.

Jk : i know that's why i brought it for you, and baby you shouldn't skip your meals.

Mahi : see who is telling me? Who himself is skipping his meals for his stupid diet.

Jk : im not skipping my meals, i eat healthy food and that also on time. This is what my diet is!

Mahi : whatever, well i want to ask you something.

Jk : hm?

Mahi : i read you rumours, and yukti di also asked me about it.

Jk : don't worry....now everything is ok?

Mahi : how?

Jk : told everything what happened in the meeting.

Mahi : that's good, did you said thx to taehyung?

Jk : why should i?

Mahi : he helped you kookie, you should say thx.

Jk : no need of that.

Mahi : lo---

Jk : i said no need of that "said coldly."

Mahi : o-ok, do as you want.