chapter : 12

Jk was laying on mahi's bed while scrolling through his mobile while Mahi was packing her bag.

Mahi : kookie....when are you leaving?!

Jk : hmmm soon wait.

Mahi : kookie, like this your coming in my room at late night and going at early morning it doesn't look good..... What if someone see you?!

Jk : I told you na......I bought your hostel's watchman so he will not tell to anyone. * Said while focusing on his mobile. *

Mahi : but what if hostel's other girls see you?! ..... What they will talk about me?!

* He kept his mobile in his pocket and came near her and said while wrapping his strong tattooed hands on her waist. *

Jk : they will talk that you got so handsome boyfriend. * Pulling her closer. *

Mahi : problem will not affect me it will effect you. * He leaned forward towards her face as they have hight difference. *

Jk : if you are with me then not a single problem is big for me.

Mahi : aww really?! 😊

Jk : yes..... Because you are big problem for me other, problems are so small in front of you. 🤭

* She gasped and started to hit him on chest. *

Mahi : you.... Am I problem for you?! * Still hitting. *

Jk : ouch...... not a problem.... but a big problem.....* Laughing and trying to stop her. *

Mahi : how dare you to say that?!..... Even you take me as problem..... This problem will never leave you!

He hold her both hands and put them behind her while pulling her closer.

Jk : even if you try to leave me.... I am not gonna let you go.* Deeply looking in her eyes. *

Mahi : okayyy..... Now leave me I am getting late! * He left her and said. *

Jk : let's go....I will drop you.

Mahi : I am not going to college.

Jk : then?! where are you going?!

Mahi : I have some work. * He held her hand once again and asked. *

Jk : that it is what I am asking you!.... Which work?!...and where?!...

Mahi : actually...... today is V's fan sign... I am going there.

Jk : what?!....repeat once again I couldn't hear it!

* He said in very cold voice while leaning forward her mouth which made her scared and gulped her own saliva. *

* she understood That he is so angry now, so she didn't said anything but he said. *

Jk : repeat it.

Mahi : umm... V's fan sign-

Jk : and you will not go!

Mahi : but why?!

Jk : now you are asking questions Mahi??

-as he was saying he made his grip on her hand more tight which was paining her.

Mahi : ah..... jungkook....my hand.... You are hurting me. - said with teary eyes.

Jk : this is first and last time I am telling you! - he left her hand while she quickly rubbed her hand. -