Surprise visits

A/N Hi everyone, this is my first book! Hope you all enjoy it and please vote and comment!

A cloaked figure entered a wizard bar- the air was full of laughs and a stench of beer. In the corner, sat three men - one with a snake tattoo half showing.

Shedding the cloak and placing it in to their bag, a girl could be seen. She had long black hair that fell into curls with one emerald streak weaving in and out of sight. Dark almond brown eyes shone from the candles and fire surrounding her.

A scar ran across her left cheek and cut across her lips. It was sharp as if it has to been done with a blade. She wore an all in one leather suit with a wand holster on the right hip. A gold necklace with a emerald green stone hung around her neck. It was the size of a large acorn and had elegant patterns wrapped around the stone.

For the next hour, she waited in a slightly darker corner listening to the men's conversation.

"He's back- the mark now burns every so often." Said one with long dark brown hair. His voice obviously slurred from the alcohol

"Where is he? Why won't he appear to us?" Replied the another one- his hair was short and black. A thin stubble covered his face and neck.

"I don't know where he is but we should await orders. I know something will happen soon." said the last one. This one she recognised as one that she despised from a long forgotten past. His piercing blue eyes were ones she wouldn't forget. He had long ash grey hair that ended below his shoulders and slightly covered his face which appeared worn from time. His lips formed a thin line which appeared chapped from the cold wind outside.

"Do you know what will happen?" questioned the short haired one eagerly in a hushed tone.

"Yes well some of it but i don't wish to discuss it in this place," the blued eyed man said looking around, " I'll speak with you two again in another place, a quieter place."

He stood up and began to leave the bar.

The girl who was listening to the conversation decided to strike. She walked behind him, following after him.

Just as he turned a corner, she muttered a spell "stuptify" A dark green light left her hand and hit the back of the mans head. Checking over her shoulder as she walked, the girl approached the unconscious man and crouched down to check.

"Perfect," she said to herself as she apparated to an abandoned warehouse once she was sure he was out.

She woke him up once she had taken his wand and tied him to a chair. He groaned as his joints were stiff and began to look around and fixed his gaze on a shadow in the dark.

"Who are you?" he said looking into the darkness.

"Not your damn business but what is my business is what you and your little friends are planning." She snapped in a stern voice.

"Come on out darling and we will talk" He replied smirking slightly. She stepped out into the light, her cloak flowed behind and her hands still glowing green.

"Ah" he laughed," the Emerald witch. Heard a lot about you eh. Stirring up trouble around the place trying to prove that Potter is right about the dark lord returning." He spluttered out the remaining words still with a creepy smile," I won't tell you anything darling. So don't try."

"I can get information through the hard way or the other hard way. Your choice," Emerald said smirking, "Darling."

"Oh got some feistiness haven't ya?" He said, almost pleased.

"Fine don't want to give it to me then fine. I'll take it myself." Emerald stated as she stepped forward, hand raised.

"Wait, what do you-" he started to say but is was too late. He passed out as Emerald had began pulling and viewing memories from his head.