Why is everything so confusing?

A/N Sorry for the wait but thank you for 500 views!!

Trigger warning: suicidal thoughts.

Confused, Astraea hurried back to her room. Her breath staggered out in shakes.

What just happened pushed her to the edge.

In her clouded mind, thoughts came at her like bullets:

Why do I feel like this?

I'm happy for them, right?

What is wrong with me?

Why did Harry look at me like that?

The door slammed behind her causing a picture frame to fall to the ground with a loud clatter.

"Aroo!" Suki jumped at the sudden sound.

"Umh," Astraea's hands started to glow a vivid but glitchy green. As her hands twitched, her breathing increased.

"No no no," she muttered as her eyes clamped shut and her head of curls shook violently.

I shouldn't feel this, this isn't right.

I should never of come here!

I was wrong, I ruined everything for him!

His first kiss with Cho was ruined because of me!

All I ever do is mess things up!

I shouldn't be here!

Why couldn't I have just left this world years ago?

I don't want this anymore!

They don't deserve this, they never did anything to me!

I don't want this life, these powers, my body, my mind, my soul.

Slowly, her hands began to rise to her chest almost letting the energy flow into her heart, but...

"Breathe, Greeny, breathe. "

A voice over came the noise.

"You are fine, nothing will hurt you. You won't hurt me. "

"You just need to breathe."

Forcing her hands into fists, the lime green energy dissipated. Her breaths became deeper and longer.

"Just breathe, just breathe..." the voice became quieter until only her breathes remained.

"Just breathe," Astraea whispered incoherently with her eyes still closed.

Gradually, her eyes open. Worried, Suki sat on the sofa next to Astraea. "Aroo?"

"I'm fine," she mumbled nonchalantly.

Picking up her head and letting out a still shaky breath, Astraea walked over to the fallen picture frame and replaced onto the wall.

Not looking around, she went into her room with a dull expression.

                                 /—-\

"Look at me!" Harry yelled in a cold sweat

"What is happening to me?" His breaths were deep and shaky, his eyes reflected the true terror that he had witnessed.

Only a few minutes ago, Harry had woken up from a strange yet vivid nightmare. A few flashes of the dream kept replaying sending his heart and mind at a speed probably faster than light.