Jet lagged

Jordon's pov:

it feels soo good to be back in Jamaica, farrin did a mad mi. Even though I'm here for school and work, there's no place like home it's like a breath of fresh air.

I walked out of the normal Manley airport waiting on my brother from another mother, Romario to come and pick me up.

Dem man deh nuh normally get up and help yuh unless dem aguh get something for themselves in return suh him must a pick up somebody else that's important to him.

I checked my phone for emails and messages. before my father left prison he brought me into the real estate world.

Turns out I'm a natural fit, I mean it's expected being that both parents do the same job and are very good at it too.

"Bad bro! You dat? Look how the man get thick up the likkle time him lef yah man."

I laughed as I dabbed him up.

"yah dealid Mario? A who else yah meet mek yuh insist fi come fi mi??"
"Just cool nuh mon a Mi ex Vanessa she did deh pon the same flight as you suppose to come out any minute now. "

"Vanessa?? Yuh mean the girl whe use to guh st. Hugh's ?? Yuh cyah low out the girl now dwq and yuh know yuh doh wah nun serious."

" suh who did seh she wah nun serious? Mamz just a fly in for the summer and den she gone back har yard , just wah show har a good time while she deh yah that's all"

"Aii sah duh yuh thing."

Minutes later Vanessa is walking towards us with her luggage. She hasn't changed that much, just gained a little weight and she always knew how to put herself together.

"Good day, yuh neva tell Mi seh yuh fren did deh pon the same flight as me."

"Yuh memba mi?? I asked

"of course, Mi memba yuh Jordon, you and Romario always deh round each other"
"b dat sound a way enuh,"
said Romário.
"Onuh wull on mah guh fi the car"

while Romario went for the car, I proceeded to respond to the rest of my emails and messages.

Vanessa was recording herself at the airport, I think she's gonna post that on Instagram to let her followers know she's here.

Life of a hot girl I guess.

Romario finally pulled up in his mark x.

"Onuh fwd"

I went to the back and let Vanessa sit in the front next to Romario. On our way, he played a dancehall mix which I fell asleep to. By the time I got up, we are at my house in cherry gardens

"Bad bro how yuh can slp suh dwq"

"kl nuh, know seh mi a one busy man already. By the way, how is everything with the club?"

"Everything nuh muss good bro member a yuh money mi a play wid enuh mi wouldn't duh dat, yuh fi come show yuh face to, mek the worker dem get familiar wid dem actual boss."

"Real meds enuh dwq.. link mi when yuh plan fi shub."

"Ahh 8:30 mi fwd back."

I went inside to shower and freshen up myself, I ordered some kfc because I just got back and didn't remember to hire a maid and I was too jet lagged to cook.

Soon sort out that though. I then went outside to collect my food, came back and ate it, nothing beats Jamaican kfc dwq. After which I dozed off. when I finally got up it was minutes to 8 eight.

Lucky thing seh mi a man suh it nah tek nuh time fi get ready.

By the time I'm finished. Romario called saying that he was outside. I sprayed my cologne and grabbed my wallet then head out. Surprisingly Vanessa was coming with us too.

Manz serious seh him aguh lock har dung the likkle time she a aguh deh yah.

We then entered the packed club. Everyone was singing and having a good time, bottle girls doing their thing and selectors being slack and shady as always.

Romario then walked us to the left of the club which was the VIP section. Neva mek a mistake when mi lef the man in charge a mi place look pon the mount a social media influencer deh inna the place.

"Big up the big man inna the place Jordon"

the selector shouts out of the mic. They sent a nice king chair for me to sit in and then came bottle Girls approached us with my favourite liquor Hennessy. The bwoy Romario plan this enuh.

"Thanks, bad bro cah mi know you plan all a diss enuh"
"nuh seh a word bro yuh done know mi have yuh back already."

We continued having our conversations and while sipping our liquor a few of the girls came over to talk to me but I don't do thirsty females all dem want a mi money and sex.

Vanessa said that she has some friends she wants to invite and Romario already told her yes so it's not like I can say no. She came back with six girls behind her but one of them just stand out.

She was in a blue and white tights suit and I'm assuming it's a side part wig. She didn't have on any makeup either just lashes. I like her already.

Not to mention her figure. She had broad hips, a flat stomach, and thick thighs with a nice ass behind her. Sexy yuh fuck, my type frl. Something about this girl, I like her... I want her. Mi must get har.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************