Birthday party pt.1

Jordon's pov:

Friday

9:00 a.m

Its a good thing I was able to finish of my work earlier than I was supposed to. Now I can fly back home to attend that stupid pool party. I mean I wasn't invited.

But Miss Kelly decided to make amends with my girl and invited her and her friends. Troy wasn't gonna let Mikayla attend the party by herself so he's going and that's how I'm gonna go, along with Romario.

Of course, Romario didn't say no, once it's a party he's down.
I mean if it was up to me Alone, I'd rather just stay home with my girl but she's not gonna allow it cause all her friends are going so they win this time.

"Good morning Mr Sinclair would you like anything to drink or are you fine?" My new flight attendant asked.

Sometimes I fly commercial but whenever I'm in a hurry I get on my private jet. I had to fire my old flight attendant because she won't stop flirting and like I said I don't like mixing business with pleasure.

"Morning, some coffee please."

"Coffe coming right up." She said as she exits and went to the galley to get the coffee.

"Here." She adds placing the tray of coffee in front of me along with a bottle of water

"Thanks."

"Welcome." I'm right next door if you need anything was the last thing she said as she left.

After I was finish drinking my coffee I called her back to let her know I was done so she could carry back the used item. then placed my AirPods in my ears to listen to some music as I dozed off.

Ashley's pov:

4:30 p.m

"Yeah this one eats," Vanessa adds

I was very indecisive about choosing an outfit so I had to call her

"Aii good, mi phone a dead suh mi aguh hang up and finish get ready." I told her, I then ended the call and place my phone on the nightstand to charge.

I already took a shower before I called Vanessa which was a smart move because time is now winding down on me.

I first applied my coco butter lotion to moisturize my skin then decided to do my go too makeup routine on my face.

I decided to wear my natural hair, once again. It's in a ponytail with a messy curly bun and two curls in the front.

My friends and I decided to go with streetwear so we are all gonna somewhat look the same. I decided to wear a green oversized T-shirt that fits like a dress and a white sleeve Turkey neck top underneath.

I paired my outfit with the sneakers Jordon bought me and just as I thought the outfit came out perfect.

Taking my phone off charge I got a message from Jordon saying he's out waiting. I replied to his message telling him I'm on my way. Then put on some of my Victoria's Secret perfume and head out.

"Damn," he says as he opens the door for me from the inside.

"Good evening to you too," I say as I pecked his lips

He smells soo good and looks good too

"You look so good, baby." He commends

"Thank you, not too bad yourself."

"Yuh gwan man." He adds as he turns up the Music that was playing from the aux.

15 minutes later we arrive at the venue. It was a club in New Kingston. The decor was amazing.
Bwoy Kelly fren muss have money cah dem guh all out wid the decor