My side of story

Okay guys so before we go into this chapter I just want to show you guys a picture of both Romario and Vanessa's character being that their pov will be more frequent from now on.

Okay back to the story

Okay back to the story... enjoy 😘

Romario's pov:

After clearing my thoughts in the shower, I finally got the courage to hop out and do my skin care then head back to my room to get dressed.

Woulda call one a Mi acquaintance ova but nessa done vex wid mi

See when yuh nuh hear wah reach yuh???

Mi a tell yuh....

I really like this girl. From my high school days to now, I still feel the same way.

Just wish she would come back home and stay for good...

To how mi feel right now Mi woulda jump pon a plane and stay wid har until she ready fi come back but things a get serious now and mi know jordon nah guh like dat.

I went to the closet and picked a random T-shirt and shorts to wear.

Nah guh nowhere tonight aguh just smoke and listen to some music.

After putting on my deodorant and cologne I turned my tv on and played a mix on YouTube then grabbed my ashtray with weed and went on the balcony.

The lyrics of alkaline- my side of story filled my ears and I sang along to the lyrics as I made my weed from scratch

if yuh ask me gyal yuh change and I don't like dat, nooo

Duh nuh mek everything guh waste baby please fight back, woaaahh

Have some faith inna me whe nuh grow like dat, nooo

Wah mek yuh duh don dat tho? Me woulda neva duh Yuh dat no no no way!!

Nuh sacrifice yuh happiness because a ego, Noo

Nuh believe everything yuh see inna the media!