Conference

Jordon's POV:

Just when I thought things would end on a good note something else comes up. This is why I didn't want to come out in the first place. Chad already informed us that they were gonna make a move on my place of business which is why some of the men were already here before I was waiting on them.

But Miss Stubborn and her friends love having their own way, they insisted on staying in and just had to be outside tonight.

The officers stepped out of their car and were making their way towards us.

Already know seh a Chad fada send dem suh dem cyah duh nun. Just aguh deh a the station for a good while because nobody knows as yet.

When he realizes that I haven't texted him and told him I'm home then he's gonna know they caught us and he'll know what to do from there.

Neva wah ash inna none a this though but for some strange reason she's so calm. I'm really glad she is right now it's kinda giving me hope.

Maybe I could explain everything and she'd still stay...

"Good night, you're mr Sinclair right owner of this building?"

Like him nuh well and fucking know who mi be.

"Yes, I am."

"Okay, Mr Sinclair we've been informed that there's been a shootout at this club and we'd like to take you to the station for questioning. You and your spouse."

Fuck....

This is why mi glad mi neva tell har nun cah Mi nuh know how she woulda act if she did know suh much things.

She still looks calm but what is she gonna do when they put her in a room by herself?

Leng need fi hurry up and forward dwq.

Before we could even respond they put both of us in handcuffs and led us to their jeep.

Ashley's POV:

I'm exhausted right now and just want to go home. I know the officers, well one to be exact.

I just want to know what exactly they want to ask me.

Honestly wah hurry and get diss over wid mi have somewhere to be a couple hours from now.

"So Miss Johnson, you're probably wondering why you're here but we'd like to ask a few questions. The quicker you answer the sooner you can leave." He says while taking his seat across from me.

"Okay," I respond

"Okay, so do you know who your partner is? More importantly, do you know who his Father is?"

"My boyfriend is a very successful businessman, he's very ambitious for his young age as he took all of these traits from his father who is also a very very successful businessman," I informed them confidently

My father already informed me about these things.

Once yuh seh whe Yah seh wid confidence and yuh stick to one story it nuh matter if dem know yah lie dem cyah duh nun cah yuh nah show signs seh yuh guilty.

"Okay but do you know they are involved in and also initiates serious crimes hence why there was a shootout at his club? Miss Johnson, do you know this person?" He asked as he showed a picture of a random guy. He looked as if he was in his early twenties. His demeanour in the picture definitely screams crook and criminal.

"No, I do not?"

"This is Tyrese brown, he comes from a rural community in Spanish town known as '33' he died 5 days ago. Do you know this man?" He asked as he showed me a picture of Leng. "This guy was said to be carrying the culprit that murdered Mr. Brown. Now we've had multiple complaints that this man was or still is working for your partner's father who is currently in prison. Now he's in prison so he can't make certain moves or orders however his son can."