13. "In Your World, I Have Another Name..."

The sun began to shine as the dark, thick clouds disappeared. "The spell. It's lifting," Lucy realised, smiling widely. "Everyone, look! It's lifting!"

Edmund made his way down from the crow's nest and Isabel gave him a soft smile. "Well done, Ed."

He smiled and nodded. Caspian took his wife's hand and grabbed everyone's attention by yelling, "Narnians!"

Tens of hundreds of boats of lost Narnians floated towards the Dawn Treader.

Rhince rushed forward carrying his daughter and set her down so he could get a closer look.

Lucy placed an arm around Gael. The young girl suddenly shouted, "Mummy!"

"Helaine!" Rhince cried.

The father and daughter jumped into the water and swam towards her. They were greeted with hugs and kisses. Edmund placed a hand on Lucy and Isabel's shoulders.

"Let's have them on board! Clear the decks!" Caspian ordered, walking forward.

Caspian squeezed Lucy's shoulder and she smiled at him. "We did it. I knew we would."

Isabel laughed and smiled. "But we didn't do it alone."

"You mean-" Caspian began.

"Hey!" a voice interrupted. "I'm down here, Lucy! I'm over here! Hey, Lucy, Edmund! I'm in the water!"

The siblings ran to the edge of the voice to see Eustace waving frantically. "Eustace!" Lucy cried excitedly.

"I'm a boy again. I'm a boy!"

Reepicheep popped up next to him. "Eustace! I see your wings have been clipped! Ha ha!" He dove into the water.

Reepicheep started singing. "Where sky and water meet. Where the waves grow ever sweet..." He splashed water in his face. "It's sweet. It's sweet!" Eustace tasted the water and the royals started laughing. Reepicheep climbed onto Eustace's shoulder as the looked out to the sea. "Look! Look!"

They looked ahead to see a wall of waves on the horizon. Lilies were floating in the water on the way.

"Aslan's Country," Caspian stated. "We must be close."

"Well, we've come this far," Edmund reasoned.

Edmund and Caspian rowed the six of them to shore. Isabel picked up a lily and placed it in her hair, and Lucy secured it.

Caspian smiled. "Beautiful, my love."

Edmund looked to his cousin and asked, "So, what was it like when Aslan changed you back?"

Eustace was silent for a moment. "No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't do it myself. Then, he came towards me. It sort of hurt, but it was a good pain. You know, like when you pull a thorn from your foot. Being a dragon wasn't all bad. I mean, I think I was a better dragon than I was a boy, really. I'm so sorry for being such a sod."

Everyone smiled and Edmund said, "It's okay, Eustace. You were a pretty good dragon."

Isabel nodded. "I should think you have well earned the title Friend of Narnia."

"My friends, we have arrived,"Reepicheep informed.

They looked on as the boat reached shore. They stepped out to see a giant wave forming a wall. Eustace was the first to speak. "Aslan."

They stopped to see the Great Lion. "Welcome, children. You have done well. Very well indeed. You have come far and now your journey is at an end."

"Is this your country?" Lucy wondered.