Chapter 1.

„Is Bennett hurt?" Bennett heard a voice. He slowly opened his eyes but didn't managed to open them fully. He closed them again and waited 1 minute after opening them again. This time they opened fully. Bennett didn't really knew who's voice it was since he almost didn't heard it since it was very low but he still tried to recognize how it sounded like and who's voice it could have been.

Bennett was laying on the ground. He tried to get up and go look for the voice he just heard but his legs didn't let him.

„Ahhh!!!" he screamed as he tried to stand up. With that scream he woke up the ruin guards which were next to him. Until then, Bennett didn't even knew that they were all around him. When he looked over to the ruin guards he saw that they were about to stand up. One by one. Each one started standing up.
What! No! Not now! How much are there? A lot. At least 15 or even more!
Bennett thought to himself. There was no escape now. He was alone, couldn't walk, around him were 19 ruin guards which all had one target. Bennett. No one was around to help and save him. What was he now supossed to do? He can't die like this right now.

Bennett tried to crawl away as fast as he could to escape the guards or atleast not get hit even more but he soon got to a stonewall he couldn't break threw.
So I guess this is the end of it? This is how I am gonna die.
Bennett thought to himself. The ruin guards were faster then Bennett his slow crawling so they also were at the stonewall. They all were ready to attack Bennett and kill him.
This is my end...
Bennett thought to himself again. The ruin guard held up his arm and picked up a stone that was bigger than the guard itself. Bennett tried to get to his sword that was laying on a stone a little bit far away from him.
No no no! I can't reach the sword. What should I do now?
Bennett thought again. But than he knew that there was no escape anymore. This was the end. The way he would die. Bennett closed his eyes in the hopes that a miracle would happen and he won't die.

The ruin guard was about to throw the big rock at Bennett. It got closer and closer to the Pyro boy until it was standing right in front of Bennett to attack him better. Bennett opened his eyes again and saw that it was now standing so near to him. The guard lifted up his arm and was about to kill Bennett.
So this really is how I am gonna die... By a ruin guard throwing a giant rock at me.
But right when the guard was about to attack Bennett a voice screamed.

„NO! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" the voice screamed. The voice from before. It was the same one. It really is. Bennett looked over to where this voice came from and so did the guard. When the guard looked over to where the voice came from, the person which voice it was used this chance and shot the ruin guard into the eye. It felt down and after some more shots it was completely defeated.

Bennett raised his head to the person. „Hm. Such a piece of cake. This tin can is nothing more than a small warm-up." Bennett widened his eyes when he saw who was standing in front of him. „Fischl?" Fischl also looked at Bennett and raised his hand for him to grab it to help him up. „Are you alright?" „Now yes. Thank you." Bennett replied.

„You should be very happy to have her as a friend of yours. She was the only one that heard you scream for help and when she did, she even interrupted her daily daydreaming to save you. She must really liked you." „OZZZZZ! Bennett is my best friend and not my boyfriend!" „I'm just saying." Oz replied. „Whatever. What maters is that you are well and not hurt." She looked over to Bennett while saying that. „Let's first bring you to Barbara to heal your wounds. Meanwhile you let Barbara help you, I will try and find Razor and-" „Why Razor?" Bennett interrupted her. „Huh! It's not very nice to interrupt a princes while she is talking." Oz explained to Bennett. „No Oz. It's fine. I first have to explain to him what happened. He probably forgot by now." And after that she explained to Bennett that he was send on a mission with Razor to find some materials for Mona.

„I am sure that Razor is fine. Let's get you to the cathedral and let me go and look for him. Come on." Fischl told Bennett. He tried to walk but his legs wouldn't let him. Fischl saw that and helped him but in a way he wouldn't have thought Fischl would have. Even Oz was a little surprised about this move of Fischl.

She held Bennett like a bride on a wedding. „F-Fischl? Wha...What are you doing?" „Helping you get to the cathedral." She replied cold but also nice at the same time. „But mein Fräulein. You can't just-" „Yes I do." And with that words Fischl carried Bennett all the way to Mondstadt on her own.