Chapter 6. Kinda~? (Good ending)

A few days have passed since Bennett and Razor had done it at Bennett his home and Bennett still had his idea from the last time. He knew that he has to do it soon.
They both were walking around Mondstadt. They wanted to go and see the big Barbatos statue and after that go to Fischl. She had invited them over to talk. Bennett had a bad feeling about it but Razor said it is fine as long as Fischl doesn't do anything like the last time they saw each other. But from the way Razor acted it seems like he and Fischl already had talked about it.

"So what do you think is she wanting to tell us?" Bennett asked the electro user. "Who knows?"
Liar
Bennett thought to himself. He knew exactly that Razor already know what Fischl has to say.

They arrived at Fischl her home and knocked on her door. Fischl opened it and let the two of them inside. "What do you want to talk about with us?" Bennett asked annoyed like he didn't wanted to be here and talk with her. In fakt he would like to do something with Razor instead. Not like Razor wasn't here right now but Fischl was with them and that's what bothers him so much. "So what do you want from us?" Bennett asked Oz since he had no need to talk to the girl.

"Bennett, please try to be nice to Mein Fräulein. She already knows that what she did was wrong." Oz tried to tell Bennett. "Oz, can you stop talking so much? I wanted to apologise and not you. Anyway just as l said,...I am... I have to apologise for my bad behavier last time and l know that it was wrong and it is not ok to hurt someone else just for their own satisfaction. That's why I ask you with all my heart to forgive me. I never wanted to ruin our friendship because of another living  being. I also apologise to you Razor for even starting this stupid bet. I hope you accept my apology and we can be friends again." Now the princess was red in the face. That was the first time she said something like that. I was the first time Bennett heard her apologysing and it was the first time Bennett saw her so sad and full of fear.

Sad because she wanted them to be friends again and the fear in her eyes were there because she was scared the boys won't forgive her.
She has always lived in her own imagination. That's the reason she is so glad to have the two boys with her that accept her how she is.

"Mein Fräulein tells the truth. You don't have to forgive her but you can at least think about it and-" "Thanks Oz but we already decided it we forgive her or not." Bennett answered in the middle of Oz his speech. "Fischl her apologies was really something unexpected and I am very happy because of it and that is why we forgive her." "Mein Fräulein is glad you forgive her, don't you?" "Thanke you so much for forgiving me and the time you made yourselve for me." Fischl thanked the boys. "We are glad that you invited us but Razor and I still have something to do." "We do?" Razor asked. "Yes we do." Bennett answered. "See you around Fischl. Bye bye!"

"....Oz.... What are they doing?..." "The thing you think about."

Bennett and Razor arrived at Bennett's house just like last time but other than last time, this time Bennett made sure that his dads won't Interrupt them. Razor still had no idea what Bennett wanted to do with him. "Razor not know what Bennett wants to do with Razor." he said to Bennett. Bennett didn't seem like he was about to tell Razor what his idea was. "Just wait and see for yourself." Bennett said. Razor knew that Bennett wouldn't tell him so he just waited. "This time I made sure that my dads won't interrupt us." Razor still had no idea what he wanted but then he remembered. "Oh, so you wanna do it again?" Razor asked. "Yes but this time it is different." The pyro user answered. "Uh? What do you mean?" Razor asked. "Just wait and see." The electro user started to get nervous. Bennett noticed and didn't waste any more time. He took the wolf boy to his room and pushed him on the bed. Razor started blushing. Bennett now got on top of Razor. "Razor thinks he gets what Bennett mean now."

"Good so." The blond Boy said. He then started kissing Razor. His hand made its way down from his chest to his pants but he didn't slide his hand in. That had his reason. "Why aren't you doing it?" Razor asked. Bennett just smirked at Razor. He looked him deep into the eyes before leaning to his ear and whispered in his ear with a low voice "Payback." And that was when Razor knew that he shouldn't have done it to him those few days ago.

"Ok Bennett, I know it was mean of me but do I really have to be bottom right now? I don't know much about it." Razor explained. "Then just relax and let me do everything." Bennett answered.

The pyro user now used his hand and slipped it in the wolf boy his pants which made Razor get embarrassed and surprised.

"Ah! Bennett! I really have a bad feeling about this. I don't wanna be bottom and... Why are you doing me like that!?" Razor asked the pyro user.

"Come on Razor. Just relax like I told you to." Bennett answered. The wolf boy had enough now wand decided to switch some things up. He grabbed Bennett's hand and pulled it out his pants. Then he flipped them around so Razor was now on top of the pyro user.

"Don't think you can play with me like that Benny!" Razor said and placed a little kiss on Bennett his cheek. Just as they were about to start, someone interrupted them again. Just like last time.

"Bennett! We are back." One of his father said while walking into the living room. Luckily, Bennett decided to go to his room so he had enough time to push Razor off of him. Just then, his dad entered.

"Oh! Uh...g-god day dad! Why are you h-home so early...?" *Bennett asked. "Believe it or not but I am great at work so I finished early and could come home now."