Chapter 5. ~

Bennett and Razor stayed at the roof for the next few hours. After awhile Bennett felt asleep and Razor took him to Bennett's house.

When Bennett woke up he had a weird feeling. Something was wrong.
Hmmm... What's wrong?
Bennett thought to himself. He looked around and saw that he was in his room in his bed. Bennett also noticed that next to him another person was laying.
Razor? What is he doing here?
Bennett thought again. He looked at Razor and found it cute how he was sleeping. Just like a little child. But little did he knew that Razor wasn't really sleeping. „Oh Razor. We know each other for so long now and we are friends for over 5 years now but I have never seen you like this before. Laying here on my bed and sleeping while I sit next to you thinking about everything that we have done together. Going on adventures, eating meat at night when we were outside for to long, having all those bad things happen because of my bad luck, going fishing and spending so many nights together. I never meant to be mad at you when you did something I didn't like and maybe it even was a good thing that you ruined Fischl her confession. Maybe it was good because if you wouldn't have done it then now this all right now wouldn't happen. I wouldn't sit here next to you while you are sleeping. I wouldn't think about all the things we did together and I also wouldn't be here confessing my love to you while you are sleeping. Hehe. Stupid little Bennett. Can't even do that when he is awake. Hehe." Bennett laughed as he said that about himself.

„Razor not sleeping." Bennett suddenly heard. „You..." Bennett couldn't think about what you say. „YOU.WERE.AWAKE. The whole time?" „Yeah." the electro user replied to Bennett's question. „Oh man. Just forget about everything I said and not talk abou- HUH!?" Bennett couldn't finish his sentence because Razor was already on top of him. „W-what ar-are you planning to d-d-do?" Bennett asked flustered. Razor didn't answered but did something else instead.

(Ohhh! Now it comes~ btw I already told you I am not good at this but I'm still doing it because I can and you can't stop me. Hehehe😈)

„R-Razor! What are you doing!? What if my dads are at home?" „Razor not care about Bennett parents. Razor want to keep Bennett for himself. No one should touch Razor's things so if I make you mine no one else can have you." „What do you mean? Make me yours?" Bennett asked but then instantly knew what he meant after Razor did something Bennett didn't expected. „Ho-hold on! You can't just bite my neck! Ngh~ stop~!" Razor stoped his doing for a second to look at the pyro user. „What if I don't wanna stop? What if I wanna continue to make you mine so no one else can have you and everyone else sees that you belong to me." „You... talked normal?" „Of course I can. Did you thought that I was really so stupid to only say a few words? How naive of you. Now if you insist then I continue with my doing." Razor looked at Bennett to get a consent from him to go on and have more fun with Bennett. But Bennett was just looking at Razor with eyes Razor didn't understand. That was Razor to stupid so he just asked Bennett. „May I?" „Why are you even asking? It's now as if you stop when I say I don't want you to do that with me!" „Your right." Then Razor continued with what he started. Bennett was sitting on his bed and Razor on top of him kissing and biting his neck. No. It wasn't only because Razor enjoyed it. Razor marked Bennett. He marked his belongings.

„Hold on Razor. I have to check something real quick. Let me go please." Razor did as Bennett said but he wasn't sure if that was a good idea. Maybe he was leaving because he was embarrassed or disgusted? Maybe Razor disgusted him? No. Bennett could never be afraid of Razor after all he had done for Bennett.

The pyro user walked in again. „Alright. We are save by now. My dads are not home yet so you have time to do what you want to without trying to hide it. But even tho they are not here yet we have to be careful because it could happen that they get home meanwhile we- I-I MEAN YOU! do your... stuff." Bennett explained.
So that was the reason he went looking around the whole house. So he doesn't hate it and want me to continue.
„Well? I told you I don't know when they are coming back so if you want to do something else to then you better hurry up or else they might arrive at home and find us here." Bennett started to get annoyed. He didn't wanted to admit it but he actually wanted Razor to continue making Bennett his and only his.