Chapter 4

Alexa would be arriving any minute, and Sylvie had very cold feet. Most of the excitement she had felt earlier had been replaced by fear. She had never had sex with a woman, and had never had kinky sex either. Yet here she was inviting a colleague to come to her apartment for exactly that. No, she couldn't go through with it. She just couldn't.

"I'm going to have to ask her to leave," Sylvie said to herself out loud. But that also brought problems. It was rude, for a start. Sylvie hated being rude to people. And it would make working with Alexa awkward from now on. It wasn't as if she could justify getting rid of her for another floater either because her work had been professional and of a good standard.

There was a knock at the door. Sylvie's heart started pounding so hard that she thought she could hear it. She got off the couch and stood for a moment looking at the door. The first thought that went through her mind was whether she looked sexy enough in the low cut top and shorts that she had decided to wear. Why did that even matter if she was going to send Alexa away?

Heading over to the door, Sylvie tried to think of something to say that would let Alexa down as gently as possible. Nothing came to mind. She opened the door and her mouth almost dropped open at what she saw. Alexa was standing there wearing tight maroon leather pants and an equally tight black leather crop top. There was a purse over her arm and an innocent little smile on her face.

"Hi. I've been looking forward to this," she said in a seductive tone.

"Me too," Sylvie lied, blushing rapidly. Or was it a lie?

"Are you going to invite me in?"

"Yes," Sylvie said meekly. Saying no hadn't seemed possible when the moment was at hand. Her body was already warming up for what was to come, and it wasn't going to be denied by any of her insecurities. She stepped aside and let Alexa walk into the apartment.

"Nice place," Alexa said pleasantly, looking around.

"Thank you. Have a seat. I, uh, I'm feeling very nervous about this."

"I can tell," Alexa said, sitting down on the couch. "Sit with me. Tell me why you're nervous? You seemed very excited about this earlier."

"I am excited," Sylvie said. She couldn't lie to herself anymore. Shyly, she sat down next to Alexa. "It's just that, well, I've never been with a woman before. And I've never done anything kinky before either."

Alexa tenderly put a hand on Sylvie's cheek and looked into her eyes. "Don't worry about that, sweet Sylvie. You'll find sex with a woman a lot more enjoyable than with a man. And we can take it slow with the bondage to make sure you're comfortable."

A lovely perfume scent filled Sylvie's nostrils, and Alexa's words turned her on to an extent that shocked her. She was being seduced by a temptress, and it felt amazing. To hell with it, she thought, she was going to totally surrender herself to Alexa and hopefully have her mind blown. It had been so long since she'd had sex, she figured she deserved a treat.

"Okay. Let's take it slow," she said, leaving it to Alexa to make the first move. The mental images from the infamous dream were back in her head. Now they might be about to become reality, and that was such an incredible turn on. She found herself unable to sit still.

"I feel like it's the bondage/domination thing that got you fired up. That photo on Instagram opened your mind up to new experiences that you want to try, am I right?"

Sylvie had never felt so embarrassed in her life. Why couldn't she find even a fraction of the confidence that Alexa obviously possessed? What Alexa had said was totally accurate though. Without that image of the woman kneeling bound and gagged before Alexa, Sylvie wouldn't have started to look at her new colleague as someone she might be attracted to. The thought would never have occurred to her.