--Chapter 2

NIALL'S POV

I saw scars and bruises all over her body where her father had layed his hands on her it made me angry and sad to see how hurt she was, She sat back down next to me and layed her light and fragile head on me.

"I feel safe with you Niall please sit here with me", She looked at me I layed back down and started softly singing into her ear, How can such a beautiful girl be so broken inside, I wanted to stay with her forever to protect her from her crazy father.

Shannon and I sat on the couch for hours watching TV I was humming melodies to her I could see she was smiling.

"Where is your bathroom", She shot up and looked at me.

"it's right down the hall last door", she got up and headed down he hall and into the bathroom shutting the door behind her, I knew the boys would be home soon I had to tell them before I could move 4 very loud and hyper boys burst threw the door.

"Hiya Nialler", They all screamed.

"Shhhh keep your voice down", They could see the seriousness in my face soo they quiet down.

"What's wrong", Liam than asked, I explained what happened last night and how Shannon was running away and how I let her say here with us.

"Where is she, We wanna meet her". That's a good question she was taking a long time.

"Oh umm she went to the bathroom awhile ago I better go check on her", I walked down the hall and knocked on the door.

"Err Shannon are you okay", I could hear her sobbing.

"Please Shannon open the door", I heard her unlock it I swung the door open to see her on the ground with blood all over her arm where she had cut herself, I ran over to her and grabbed a cloth and covered where se had cut threw her skin.

"Stop. Shannon why are you doing this", I pulled her on my lap she pushed her face into my shirt and cryed.

SHANNON'S POV

I walked down the hall too the bathroom I stepped in and locked the door the bathroom was huge it had a tub and a big shower and there were five sinks In a row I looked into the mirror to see my hair all snotty and gross, My brown eye's now all blood shot and puffy, All I was thinking was I can't be here anymore my father will find me and will hurt Niall and his boys. I reached in my pocket and pulled out my knife that I had used to eat I pushed it into my skin and ran down my arm blood dripped on the floor I layed on the floor and cryed I was scared than I heard a voice from outside of the door.

"Please, Shannon open the door", I didn't want him to see me this way, But I made my way to the door and unlocked it Niall came in and saw me bleeding.

"Stop. Shannon", He grabbed a cloth and wrapped my wrist up.

"Ni-", He than cut me off.

"Shannon NO your not leaving your staying with me and the boys we can keep you safe", I jumped up and hugged him and whispered in his ear.

"Thank you".

"The boys are here and wanna meet you really bad", Really why would they want to.

"Okay just let me clean myself up", Niall than got up and walked back to the Living room, I went over to the big shower and turned it on I stripped off the clothes and jumped in I let all the water clean off all the blood I washed my hair and body and got out feeling better I saw Niall has brought my bag full of clothes, I went through it and grabbed some leggings and a long sleeve crew neck sweater I pulled those on and than brushed threw my long dark brown hair I pulled it back into a pony tail and brushed my teeth than walked out of the bathroom