--Chapter 3

HOLY MAN!! I haven't updated in forever I'm sorry but I'm going to try to update every Friday and probably other random days when I get the time Thank you for reading!!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

I ran to the door cause Niall was now in the bathroom, I swung the door open to see a large man, He had a ear peice in he looked at me with shock not knowing who I was. He than grabbed me and pulled me into the hall. I didn't have a second to think so I just screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shannon's POV

"NIALL,NIALL", I screamed out the man just grabbed me and pulled me into the hall I was punching and kicking trying to get out of the mans grip but he was way bigger and stronger than me, I finally gave up I wasn't going to get out. I'm going to die.Tears stream down my face.

"Please Don't Hurt Me", I croaked out he didn't care, He started down the hall, Where is he taking me? He took two more steps until I heard a yell from down the hall. It was Liam. He ran over and grabbed me from the man.

"STOP, LET HER GO WHAT ARE YOU DOING", I closed my eyes to scared to open them than everything went black.

~~ Niall's POV

I heard a door slam, I ran out to the kitchen.

"SHANNON, SHANNON WHERE ARE YOU", I ran all over my apartment looking, She wouldn't leave? What if her Dad finds her? All these bad thoughts flowing threw my mind , What if I never see her again? I was cut off from my though from screaming and shouting coming from the hallway, I race to the door flinging it open to see Liam on the ground with Shannon in his arms, Not Moving.

"WHAT DID YOU DO", I screamed and ran over to Liam and lifeless Shannon.

"I'm sorry, I came to check on you and this girl came to the door I thought she was a intruder so I grabbed her", Paul said with shock still written on his face.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT PAUL!! LOOK YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF HER", I screeched pointing at Shannon who was tucked into a ball on Liam's lap, Saddness went across Paul's face.

"I'm sorry Niall I didn't know, Here let me Hel-".

"NO", I cut Paul off I know he's only trying to keep us safe but I just wanted him to leave.

"Please leave", He nodded his head and turned around and walked down towards the other boys room.

"Is She okay Liam". I sat down infront of him.

"Im not sure I think she's just in shock from this whole thing, I heard her screaming so I ran and saw her crying so I grabbed her now she's unconscious", Liam explained what happen poor Shannon she probably thought she was getting kidnapped.

"Here let me take her", Liam passed me Shannon as soon as she was in my arms she pushed her face into my jumper I tightened my grip on her and all three of us headed back to my apartment. I went and layed her down in my bed and covered her with my blanket and kissed her on the cheek, I than went into the kitchen where Liam was, I paced around nervously.

"Niall it's okay, She'll be fine Paul just scared her Paul's is scary to somebody that small", I stopped pacing and sat down in the chair next to Liam giving him a cold stare.

"You don't get it Liam", He doesn't understand what Shannon's been through, I went to walk away but Liam grabbed my shoulder and stopped me.

"Please, Niall tell me what's wrong", I could tell Liam anything but could I trust him? What if Shannon gets mad and leaves?, I looked up to see Liam giving me puppy dog eyes, Why does he have to do that.