--Chapter 5

I SUCK SO MUCH OMG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING UGGGGH IM MAD AT MYSELF IM TRYING.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECAP

I walked to the front lobby and waited for the boys. Someone than tapped my shoulder I flinched and swung around I thought it was one of the boys but it was a tall girl she had huge wedges on with really short short's and when I say short I mean REALLY short, She also had a shirt on that was way to small for her. "Oh, Hello can I help you".

"Yes, You actually can", She leaned down and whispered in my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHANNON'S POV

She leaned down and whispered in my ear...

"Stay away from the boys, They don't want you, You're worthless and a slut!!", Her words dig into me like knives, Memories of my Father flowed through my head, Tears went down my face.

"Wha- Wha-", She cut me off.

"Don't cry, Wow! Your so weak and pathetic".

"SHUTUP", I screamed at her, Her eyes widen in shock.

"What did you say, BITCH!", She than punched me square in the face, I fell hard to the floor I heard her laughing, I could hear her heels clicking closer and closer.

"Please don't hurt me", I flinched holding my nose which was now bleeding.

"Haha your pathetic", She than kicked my head making my ears ring . All I heard was the girl laughing than a yell came from down the hall, I shot up to my feet my vision was blurry so I couldn't see the figure clearly, It was tall and black I started to think of my father I panicked and ran, Ran as fast as I could so nobody would hurt me.

HARRY'S POV

"Hey Shannon", I stopped to see a very whorish girl standing over top of her, She was on the ground.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING, LEAVE HER ALONE", Shannon shot up fear on her face, She had bruises and blood all over her face she than darted for the exit, The girl who obviously threatened her tryed to run but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the lobby couch.

"PAUL", I screamed he came running.

"Watch her, Don,t let her move", I turned and ran to the exit Shannon ran out of No sign of her. "Shit", I cursed to myself under my breath, I went back to Paul.

"Stay here I'll be back", I ran to the boys Niall needs to know I bursted through his dressing room door.

"What's wrong Harry", Niall ask, I saw him staring at me, Well obviously something's wrong I just stormed into your room like a mad man.

"Sha- Sha-", I barely has any breathe.

"What's wrong with Shannon", Niall screeched at me I finally catched my breathe.

"She's gone", Before I could explain Niall yelled at me.

"WHAT!?", He looked so heartbroken I never noticed Liam standing there I gave him a pleading look showing him I needed help calming Niall down.

"Niall, Calm down we'll find her", Liam tryed comforting him. Niall sat down in the chair and looked up.

"Where is she", Niall said in a soft voice I've never seen him so sad, I sat next to him.

"Calm down its okay", I wasn't as good at comforting people.

"I walked out to the lobby to go get Shannon and bring her backstage but I got there and she was on the floor, She saw me and panicked and ran away", I explained to Niall rubbing his back.

"Why was she on the floor".

"Some crazy girl threatened her I think , The girl is on the lobby with Paul", Let's go talk to her, We all got up and walked to the lobby, Louis and Zayn came behind us.

"What's happening Hazza", Louis asked.

"I'll fill you in later", Him and Zayn followed close behind we walked into the lobby where the girl was sitting, She had this stupid smirk on her face.

"What did you do to her", I shouted.

"Oh, That tramp she deserved what she got", How could she say that, Before I could respond Niall started screaming.

"WHERE IS SHE, WHAT DID YOU DO, I SWEAR IF YOU HURT HER", The girl looked terrified and shocked.

"Niall your scaring her", I screeched at him, Liam walked over to Niall and walked him away. I turned back to the girl.

"Please just leave and don't bother coming around us or we will call the police", She stood up and walked away.

"C'mon boys lets go look for her", We walked out to the cold night air and walked down the street.

NIALL POV

The boys and I walked into the lobby I looked over too see a skimpy looking girl with way to much makeup on sitting on the couch she had a little smirk on her face.

"What did you do to her", Harry spoke up, I was going to say something when she cut me off. "Oh that tramp deserved what she got", That was it I snapped how could anybody be mean to Shannon, She was so sweet I couldn't hold myself back I started screaming at her she looked shocked and scared Harry turned around and yelled at me for screaming at her, But I didn't care Liam came up and took me away.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean too, What of something happens to her Liam", We stopped and stared at eachother.

"Niall, We'll find her I promise, Let's go look for her", Liam and I walked to the exit into the street. I tryed texting Shannon maybe she'll answer.

Most Amazing Person Ever :)

I laughed at her name in my phone she obviously changed it.

Shannon, Where are you please come back

- Nialler xx

I send the text and put my phone back in my pocket, Liam and I kept looking around when my ringtone went off I didn't look at the caller ID I answered it.

"Hello".

"NIALL, NIALL, NIALL", Shannon yelled he sounded so scared. I froze Liam looked at me.

"SHANNON, ARE YOU OKAY, WHERE ARE YOU!", I barely let her answer.

"NO, Please HELP ME", She screeched than the line went dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OPPSSSSSSSSSS OH NO POOR NIALL

WHAT HAPPEN?

I KNOW BUG YOU DONT HEHEHE SORRY!

VOTE

COMMENT

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ON WHAT YOU TO HAPPEN MESSAGE ME OR DM AND I YOU WANT TO BE IN THE STORY I WANT TO ADD MORE CHARACTER MESSAGE ME :D

Thank you for being patient I'll try to update tomorrow love you's <3

@Janoskianza

- Shannon xo