--Chapter 4

IM SO SORRY I NEVER UPDATED IM A HORRIABLE PERSON :(

AND I DON'T REALLY THINK PEOPLE LIKE MY STORY PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT WOULD MAKE MY DAY PLEASE :) Okay now to the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

I was crying into Niall's shoulder when we heard a rock hit the window I walked over to see Liam yelling to get out I looked in the driveway and saw my drunk father walking to the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHANNON'S POV

"RUN", I screamed at Niall he grabbed my bags and threw them out the window than climbed out and hopped down.

"Hurry up", He yelled up at me, I grabbed my broken guitar and went to the window I was almost out when all of a sudden my door swung open. It was my father. When I saw his blood shot eyes and his evil grin I screamed.

"Where do you think you're going you ugly peice of shit", I was half way out the window ready to jump down to Niall but two arms wrapped around me and pulled me back into the house.

"NIALL", I screamed out, Horror and shock went across his face I threw my guitar at him so I would have both my hands.

"SHANNON", Niall was yelling, I looked back as my father was pulling me he stumbled over one of my shoes and I got out of his grip I scrambled for the window but I wasn't fast enough he grabbed my ankle I face planted right into the hardwood floor, I rush of pain went threw my thigh I looked back again to see my father punching my hip and thigh as hard as he could, I lifted my other leg up a kicked him right in the jaw he fell back , I shot up and jumped out of my window down 10 feet, I slammed the ground hard but no bones broke thank god, Niall grabbed me bridal style and ran towards the boys.

"RUN", He screamed they all sprinted to Louis's car, We all piled in Louis turned the key and the ignition roared and he sped off all I could hear was my father screaming behind us.

"OH MY GOD, Are you okay", Liam screeched I pulled my jeans down a little to show my hip, It was red with cuts and a big bruise where my father was hitting me.

"Yaa, I'm fine just stings a little", All the boys were staring at me.

"WHAT!", I shouted at them.

"Is that what your dad does all the time", Harry asked I glanced over to see all the boys with frowns on there face.

"He wasn't always like this, It started about 3 years ago".

"What Happen". They all asked in a unison. I knew I could trust them, They just risked there lives for me just to get clothes.

"I'll explain tonight", They all smiled and nodded there heads. Louis skid into the back parking lot and pulled into a parking spot we all climbed out, Liam and Harry carrier my bags in while Niall scooped me up and carried me, I didn't mind my leg was killing me it felt like it was on fire it was burning so bad, I had my Mom's now broken guitar in my hand we walked into the apartment building to see Paul standing there with a angry look on his face.

"Where we're you guys, Oh my what happened", He ran toward us I was still a little frightened of him so I grabbed hold of Nialls arm, He squeezed me tighter showing me I was safe.

"wellwekindadidntreallysneakouttohelpshannongetherclothesandhercrazyfatherkindaattackedher", Louis explained really fast Niall let me down but still had ahold of my waist.

"I'm sorry Paul it was all my fault I should of went alone".

"Well good thing you didn't go alone I'm glad you guys are okay", He smiled at me.