the first concert

Lou's P.O.V

first stop: london, UK

"at last we are here.... in the O2 arena" Luke says very tiredly.

"I still can't believe we are on our first ever tour!" ash exclaims.

as I stand in the exact spot where Luke normally stands when they perform, I look around the arena and see thousands of seats, well to be precise 10,000 seats.

"I still can't believe we are famous!" Michael basically screams into the microphone.

"and I still can't believe I've got 10 whole months of watching you guys perform the exact same songs every night" I say with a fake yawn on the end trying not to laugh but I think Luke realizes that I'm trying my best not to laugh and he comes running over to me and picks me up and tickles me.

"5 minutes guys" this random dude says who we have never seen before but we trust because he has a headset on.

"5....4....3....2....1....5sos....5sos we love you" we hear the crowd shout. I'm guessing that is their que because they leave me in the dressing room all by my self [A/N: does that remind anyone of that song. lol]

"well you guys are nice " I shout to them.

I guess I need to find my seat in the crowd but I'm scared I'm going to get lost in the teenage girls screaming over my brother and his best mates. I've never been sure why girls like them I only like them because one of them is my brother and the others are my 3 bestest friends.

------------------------------

hi I'm Rachel the author to "Lou's story"

I think this book will be great

I would love for you to comment and tell me what you guys think ❤❤❤❤🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸