the bus

the last song of the night was good girls and you couldn't even hear the boys sing because of how loud the crowd was.

"thank you London and good night!" Luke basically shouts through the microphone so everyone could hear him.

the stage lights turn off and there was a little bit of a panic by very one but the arena lights come on and everyone gets up to leave.

·back stage

when I got back stage I went to the boys dressing room and I found them almost naked, all of them wearing their boxer shorts. I can't believe I'm saying this but they look good in their underwear, Luke was wearing his burger boxers and the others were wearing plain black, white and red ones. they hadn't realized I was in the same room as them so I ran up behind calum and tried to scare him. well that plan failed, he was doing a keek and he could see me through the camera. but I did scare the other guys and when I did they all screamed like little babies.

"Come on guys let's go to the bus before the fans get out" calum says with hope that the bus won't get attacked.

"sorry that's not gonna happen because as soon as you guys left the stage bassically EVERYONE got up and ran to the doors so they could be at the front of the crowd so the can see you" I tell the boys while trying to mimic how calum said it.

--------------------------------

·On the bus

"right now we need to choose our bunks. I think I'm gonna-" Michael says

"wait. ladies first" Luke butts in and swings his arm around onto my shoulder.

"Umm.....ok.... well I choose.... umm.... this one" I say staying stood still and just putting my arm up to the closest top bunk.

"ok now Michael your turn" Luke says as if he is Michaels mother.

"this one!!!" Michael shouts running over to the other top bunk on the same side as my bed.

"calum your turn" Luke says in his mommy voice.

I really hope cal doesn't pick the one across from me.

"umm ok I choose this one" cal says rather sadly. but thank god he chose the one across from Mikey.

"Ashton your turn now" Luke says as if he is talking to a baby.

"Luke I don't know why you are talking to me like that because I'm the oldest and you are the youngest" ash says with some sass in his voice." but anyways ill have this one" he says going to sit down on the bottom bunk under cals.

"right my turn and I'm gonna choose this one!" Luke says in excitement while trying to get on the top bunk across from me.

I giggle a little because all I can see is Luke's butt in my face so I hit it, well that was a bad idea because Luke turned round and started slapping my butt and tickling me.

"CALUM! HELP HELP!" I shouted across the bus which was another one of my bad ideas because he must have been asleep because he yelled and then fell out of his bunk.

"Oh My God Calum! are you ok?" I said trying not to burst out laughing.

"I didn't mean to scare you I thought you was awake and then Luke started tickling me so I thought if I tell you, you would have made him stop. but i-i didn't know you was asleep. if I knew that you were asleep I wouldn't have shouted. I'm so so so so sorry. OMG I feel so bad now and its all because of you Luke!" I say getting angry at Luke.

"right everyone can you please be quiet I'm trying to get to sleep" Michael says with a fake yawn trying to make it look as real as possible but we could all tell.

"Mikey are you feeling ok. we normally are the ones telling you to be quiet" I said as I slowly crept toward Mikey bunk. I could hear faint noises which sounded like Mikey's video games. I opened the curtain and I saw Mikey playing video games on his PSP. I just stood in shock.