HARRY!!!!!

chapter 5

"yay we are going to see the boys YAY!!!!!!!" I have no idea why but I'm so hyper.

"Luke this is so your fault" Mikey moaned while his hand covered my mouth.

"what? what have I done?" Luke said back to Mikey trying to mimic his voice, which failed miserably.

"YOU GAVE HER SMARTIES!!!!!!!!"mikey , ash and cal said in unison.

"no I didn't she found them in my bunk!" Luke said trying to stand up for himself.

---------------------------

·at Harry's house

"harry harry harry" we were all chanting as he drank a almost whole bottle of beer because we were playing truth or dare.

"Lou your turn. truth or dare" zayn said to me.

"umm..... dare" I said unsurely.

"we dare you to kiss...... Luke" the 1D boys said. this made me and Luke go the color of a tomato. but we had to do it or we would have to have a penalty which would be something like 'jump into the outdoor pool at midnight'. we had no choice so we did it, me and LUKE kissed. everyone knows I've liked him for like forever and the 1D boys did it just to annoy me.

"Luke I'm tired" I moaned to him whilst rest

ing my head on his shoulder. "do you wanna go to the spare bedroom Lou?" harry said.

"ok but where are all the guys going to sleep?" I asked harry as we got up to go to the spare room.

"well your guys are sleeping on the sofas downstairs and my guys have brought sleeping bags so they are going to sleep in the basement" harry said in his deep English accent which made my heart melt a little.

"ok thanks harry I'm just going to the bathroom good night" I said tiredly

"ok sweetheart good night" harry said while kissing my forehead which also made my heart melt.

when I got to the bathroom I looked at my phone it said I have 15 new messages so I tap on it to see who they are from 'taylor💔'. Taylor is my boyfriend, well actually my abusive boyfriend. I'm too scared to break up with him because who know what he will do to me and the people I love most (the guys), but im too scared to tell anyone because he said if I did he would beat me and make me start cutting, again. Taylor and I started dating in year 10 (when we were 15) and back then he was the sweetest boyfriend ever, he got me flowers every week and he walked me home every day even though my house was in the totally opposite direction to his. well, that was until he got into the wrong crowd started drinking, doing drugs and having sex with sluts at parties every weekend.

he was calling me things like

'slut'

'worthless'

'ugly'

'fat'

I couldn't keep it in any more I just burst out crying, well sobbing actually. then I heard some one coming I turned my sobbing from being the loudest cry in the world to silence. who was it? who? why now? why?