Chapter 1 part 1

So this is my first story in here I hope you like it😁😁😁 I also have a Wit account and it's @Purple rose💜🥀
I do write on there.. but anyways let's get into it!!!

(...) Thinking
*...* Doing
"..." Talking
[...] Calling

Yachi's pov

After I finished getting ready for school I got a text from Kiyoko. I will admit I do have a crush on her... But I don't think she likes me. The only person that knows is Ennoshita, we are best friends. The text from Kiyoko said.
Kiyoko-san:
Hey, Yachi I am at your door.

Yachi
Ok, I will be right down.

Yachi went down stairs to go see her. *open's door* "Hey!!!" I say a little to excitingly. "Hello there Yachi-san. Are you ready for school?" She asked in a calm voice. "O-ofcorse!!" I managed to get out. "Let's get going!!" I said. "Alright, alright, let's go" she said while giggling. I blushed at her giggling. While we walk to school we talked about random things, until...
She started to talk about Tanaka... "So Yachi I was thinking about how much Tanaka keeps asking me out." "Oh, um what a-about it?" I ask curiously. "I think next time he asks me out, I am going to say yes." She said a little happy. "I think I might actually like him." She said. All of a sudden there is a sharp pain that goes through my chest. I am not gonna lie it hurt... but I didn't even react I was to focused on her...

We walk to the gym and I didn't see Ennoshita in there, I then turned to Kiyoko and smiled and told her that I had to go ask Enno something. "Hey, Kiyoko-san?" "Yes, Yachi?" She said not taking her eyes off of Tanaka. " I have to go do something so will you please excuse me?" "Oh um yes. I will see you later then?" She said still not talking her eyes off of him. "Y-yes.." I said a little sad and ran off. "Hey, Tanaka?" I asked coming up to him. "Oh hey Yachi, What did you need?" I took a quick glance at Kiyoko and she looked a little mad that I was talking to him. "O-oh, u-um, d-do you know where E-ennoshita is?" I managed to get out. "Oh, yes he is over there" he pointed in the corner. "O-oh... t-thanks" I said. "OFCOURSE YACHI!!!" He yelled. I took a step back and walked over to Enno...