Chapter 4

(...) Thinking
*...* Doing
"..." Talking
[...] Calling
{...} Whispering

Ennoshita's pov:

I was having trouble breathing again, but this is why I didn't want to fall in love, because I knew that they wouldn't like me back. That's when I noticed that Yachi was spacing out a little more then she probably should have been. Suga noticed too and looked at me and we went to her...

Yachi's pov:

I was hyperventilating and I tried my breathing exercises, but nothing worked. I start to grab my chest and breath in and out. I couldn't control it anymore. And with me coughing all the time now and all of the petals. I was frantically looking around to see if anyone could help me and get me my inhaler to help, out of the corner of my eye. I see Enno and Suga running towards me.

They got to me and while Suga was helping me get my breathing on track Enno was getting my inhaler from my backpack.

Ennoshita pov:

Both me and Suga run over to Yachi. Suga goes to her and helps her breathing doing breathing exercises with her while I try to get her inhaler from her bag. Only I can't find it. (SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!! OH RJAYS RIGHT!!!) I run out of there and everyone is staring at me. But I don't care. I get to my locker and thank God that it wasn't locked. I grab it out of my locker and run back everyone still staring at me. Suga is still helping Yachi when I run back in. (Shit, I knew that it was going to be harder for her, but I didn't think it would be this bad!!!)

I get to her and shake it and give it to her. She uses it and everyone is all around us and staring at me and Yachi. And honestly it had enough of it. "If you are just going to stand there and stare than please leave!!" I say almost yelling. The couch comes into the gym with the nurse. The nurse comes over to us and I whisper to her. {Can I come to I need to tell you something about me and her!!} She looks at me and nods. "Ok I need one of you to come with me!" "I WI-?!?!" Kiyoko almost said. "I will go!!!" 8 quickly said.

I pick her up and look at Suga. "Hey Suga can you get mine and Yachi's bag?" "Ofcourse I can" he runs off to the locker room. I walk down the hall, it was more of a run because Yachi still had a little trouble breathing.

We made it to the nurses office and I laid her down and asked the nurse if I could tell her when Suga comes. "Ofcourse you can" we waited for about 30 seconds but it felt like forever.

Suga give me our bags and we all sit down around Yachi.

Suga's pov:

I knew something was wrong but I couldn't figure it out. And then after Ennoshita left I got there bags and quickly ran to the couch and told him. "Sorry about this couch. I will be back as soon as I can!" Its alright just make sure that there both ok, Ennoshita looked like he was having trouble breathing as well" he said looking back at me and then past me. "HEY YOU GUYS CAN GO SEE THEM LATER!! RIGHT NOW GET BACK TO PRACTICE!!!" "HEI!!!!" everyone said. I ran out of there and went straight to the nurses office.

I went into the nurses office and gave Ennoshita the bags. "Alright, now please explain." I say a little irritated. (I need them to explain so for one I can tell the coaches, and two I didn't know that Yachi had asthma!) We sat down around Yachi and Ennoshita began to explain...

Me: Thank you to the people that are reading this. I am sorry that I didn't update this sooner. I have been a little busy. Also sorry about all of the grammar problems and spelling. I have trouble with it😅