Chapter 7

(...) Thinking
*...* Doing
"..." Talking
[...] Calling
{...} Whispering

This takes place before Tanaka and Kiyoko get together!!

Kiyoko's pov:

When me and Yachi were walking to practice, I w as s thinking about Tanaka and him constantly asking me out. (I mean I guess I should give him a shot..) i tell Yachi and she looked a little surprised, but I didn't think much of it.

We get to the gym and I cant get my eyes off of him. Yachi asked if she could excuse herself, and I told her that it was fine. Then i see her go up and talk to Tanaka, I dont kniw what happened but I think I looked mad. Because she was a little scared after that. I dont really know why i did that. I shrugged it off and I see her going towards Ennoshita..

I turn around and then I hear a yelp. Everyone turns around and sees Ennoshita pulled Yachi out of the gym. Everyone was looking at them. (A-are they a-a couple??) I think it was weird because normally Yachi would have told me that they hang out. They get back in and, she looks happier. Hinata asked if they were together or not. They are not together.

During practice I noticed that the both of them were coughing a lot. I thought that they were just sick. And then I turn to go see Tanaka and I see Suga and Ennoshita running towards Yachi's direction. I look back over and see them trying to help her.

Tanaka's pov:

I was practicing with Ennoshita when his breathing was rapidly picking up. Then he looks past me and runs over to Yachi and 1 second later Suga goes rushing to her. I see Enno digging through her bag and then he ran to the locker room. He came out of the locker room with a red L like container kind of thing. I see him shaking it and then giving it to her.

She uses it and then the coaches come in with the nurse.

After they leave Suga goes to the locker room I assume to get their bags and then he talks to the coaches. I didn't really pay attention to that. I was thinking about asking Kiyoko again. Normally me and Noya would ask together, but since he got together with Ashai he normally hangs out with him. So I was thinking about asking her again.

After about 10 minutes Suga comes back in and talks to the coaches. Although I didn't pay attention to what he said..

After Practice and eventually everyone left I go up to kiyoko asking her out... (AND SHE SAID YES!!!!) I stood their shocked and happy. "Can we tell everyone?!?!?" I ask exitcited. "Of course we can" she smiled. I was so happy that she said yes.

I opened my phone to the main gc

In the main group chat

Tanaka: HEY GUYS

Almost everyone is online

Tsukishima: What do you want now? We just got out of practice!!

Noya: HEY TANAKA WHAT HAPPENED!!

Suga: wth

Daichi: what happened now Tanaka?

Oikawa: Yahoo

Iwazumi: What?

Suna: Is there tea!!!!👀🍵

Osamu: Suna no

Suna: Suna yes!!

Tsukishima: Tea!👀🍵

Makki: Tea!!👀🍵

Mattson: Tea!!👀🍵

Kyotani: what now?!?!

Yahaba: Be nice to your senpai's!!!

Kyotani: 🙄

Iwazumi: Be nice!

Kyotani: fine...

Oikawa: omg wow

Atsumu: TANAKA WHAT HAPPENED!!

Oikawa: Oh right what happened

Ennoshita is online

Tanaka: ME AND KIYOKO ARE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!

Noya: WHAT?!?!

Kiyoko: Its true

Ennoshita: congratulations. I have to go now Yachi needs something.

Ennoshita is offline

Oikawa: Him and Yachi are friends?

All of Karosuno: yep

Atsumu: nice

Suga: I got to go congratulations to you guys!!

Suga is offline

Tanaka: I AM SO HAPPY!!!

Daichi: Don't stay up to late we still have practice tomorrow!!

Hinata: congratulations guys

Kagayama: I hope everything goes well.

Tsukishima: 🙄

Daichi: Really

Bokuto: HEY, HEY, HEY CONGRATS MAN!!!!

Kuroo: CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!!

Akashi: Congratulations

Kenma:^

Kenma is offline

Kuroo: Dont mind him he's just playing games!!

Tanaka: THAT WAS ALL THAT WE HAD TO SAY!!!

Kiyoko: Bye guys

Everyone: Bye

Kiyoko and Tanaka are offline

Kita: come on guys go home and get some thing to eat and some rest!!!

Everyone: Alright/ bye/ goodnight

Everyone is offline.

Back to Tanaka

I had told everyone but I was wondering why Ennoshita jad said it like that. And why him and Yachi were always with each other...

Next day

I get up a little earlier than normal so that me and Kiyoko can walk to school together.

I start walking and I see Kiyoko waiting at another house.

"Hey, are you ok?" I ask her. "Oh um yeah.. it's just normally me and Yachi walk together and now shes not even home." She said a little sad. "Hey it's ok maybe she is already there you know. Maybe she had something to do." I said quickly so that she wouldn't ba sad. "Maybe" we started walking to school together.

When we get to the school I kiss her goodbye and she kissed back. We go into the gym and we don't see Ennoshita or Yachi.

We look around and then we hear Suga saying that they were sick...

Both of us look at each other worrying about them. But then we hear Suga say that they didn't want anyone over...