Chapter 9

(...) Thinking
*...* Doing
"..." Talking
[...] Calling
{...} Whispering

Yachi's pov:

I wake up an alarm going off and my head hurts. I look at my arms and legs and the vines are still there... I was a little sad and than I look around and the house I was in looked completely different. I thought I was going crazy. But then I see Suga getting up from the floor and Ennoshita also getting up. I get up as well and take a shower and so does Enno and Suga.

We started walking to school and Suga looks a little scared. "Hey Suga are you alright?" I asked. "Oh um yes. But ummm. I just remembered that we have a training camp at Nakoma... for two weeks..." he said. We all run back to our own houses and grab everything as fast as possible and ran back to the school.

We get there and I use my inhaler, and everyone is looking at use like we were dead. "I- forgot - to - tell - them" Suga said in between panting. "Oh it's alright. Um just come sit down in the bus." Coach Ukai said. We all go and get into the back of the bus and Daichi   comes to sit by Suga.

Ennoshita's pov:

We sit down on the bus and I see Yachi covering all of the vines that she has. I feel a little sad because she is going to die first but with the way training camp goes we will probably die at the same time...

Dachi come to the back of the bus to sit with Suga and asked. If we were alright... we said we were just fine... Suga looked at us almost crying. And we the bus started moving Both me Suga and Yachi all fell asleep.

When they get to the training camp

Dachi is waking me and Suga up. I wake up and get Yachi up. We all get out of the bus and walk with everyone. We go into the gym and we see everyone. We just stick next to Suga. Then Atsumu and Oikawa come up...

They come up to Suga and ask how he is doing and from what it looks like he's about to explode with tears. Oikawa and Atsumu look concerned. {Hey do you want us to tell them now?} I whispered to Suga and Yachi. {Yes.} Suga said.

"Hey Oikawa and Atsumu could you guys get everybody's attention please it important..." Yachi asked "Of course little manager!!" Oikawa yells. "HEY GUYS CAN EVERYONE COME OVER HERE!!!!!!" Yells Oikawa. "LETS GO EVERYBODY!!!!" everyone looks weirded out by them but shrugs it off and comes over. And sits down.

After everyone is sitting down even the coaches. I look at Yachi and Suga and he's about to cry..

"So, um me and Yachi have someone to say and this is something important..." I paused for a second. "Me and Yachi have.... hanahaki...."

There was a wave of shock and some people tried running up to hug Yachi but she refused and everyone but me and Suga wondered why. She too off her jacket and everyone saw the vines.

Tanaka and Kiyoko are the first people that I look at and they look sad... i started to walk up to them when the coaches blocked me and Yachi, and started to ask questions..

The questions where simple like "how long have you had it?" "What are you going to do?" And the last one left us shocked "who are your crushes?" We both look at Suga and then all of a sudden...

Me: Hello people that are reading sorry not sorry about the cliffhanger. Hope you are enjoying this crappy story!!! I should have the next chapter out later today😁😁