Chapter 5

(...) Thinking
*...* Doing
"..." Talking
[...] Calling
{...} Whispering

Suga's pov:

As Ennoshita began to explain everything that was happening and that had happened. I was honestly... scared... they both said that they didn't want the Surgery. And I already knew that they would only have maximum of 4 weeks to live...

I gave them both a big hug and started crying.

After I stoped crying I left a little shocked because they told me not to tell anyone.

When I got back to the gym my eyes were bright red and puffy. The couch ask if they were ok and why me eyes were red, but I just told him that they were fine i was just scared. He understood and we went back to practice.

It was hard to focus on practice after that. Knowing that your friends are gonna die in a couple of weeks is sad and all around depressing.

Ennoshita's pov:

After Suga left i made sure that Yachi could breath. After both of us grabbed our stuff and left, and went to my house and we sit there talking about if we really should keep going to practice.

We both researched the details of this disease.

After about 10 minutes of researching.

We found out that if we think about them, or if we are around them to much then our 4 weeks can go to a couple of days...

After we find that out we look at each other and after a couple of minutes Yachi talks... "I think it doesn't matter, I think that we should spend as much time with them as possible.. wha-what about you?" "I think so to. We should spend as much time with them and the team as possible." I said. "But they are going to find out eventually..." she said quietly. "I know I know. We will tell them in like 2 weeks ok?" I ask. "Yeah.."

We then get a text from the Main group chat.

In the Main group chat

Tanaka: HEY GUYS

Almost everyone is online

Tsukishima: What do you want now? We just got out of practice!!

Noya: HEY TANAKA WHAT HAPPENED!!

Suga: wth

Daichi: what happened now Tanaka?

Oikawa: Yahoo

Iwazumi: What?

Suna: Is there tea!!!!👀🍵

Osamu: Suna no

Suna: Suna yes!!

Tsukishima: Tea!👀🍵

Makki: Tea!!👀🍵

Mattson: Tea!!👀🍵

Kyotani: what now?!?!

Yahaba: Be nice to your senpai's!!!

Kyotani: 🙄

Iwazumi: Be nice!

Kyotani: fine...

Oikawa: omg wow

Atsumu: TANAKA WHAT HAPPENED!!

Oikawa: Oh right what happened

Ennoshita is online

Tanaka: ME AND KIYOKO ARE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!

Noya: WHAT?!?!

Kiyoko: Its true

Ennoshita: congratulations. I have to go now Yachi needs something.

Ennoshita is offline

Oikawa: Him and Yachi are friends?

All of Karosuno: yep

Atsumu: nice

Suga: I got to go congratulations to you guys!!

Suga is offline

Back to Ennoshita

I turn my phone off and start to walk toward Yachi. After I get to her I start crying. My phone is still going off, and I think someone's trying to call me, but right now I didn't care she walks up to me and asked me if I was okay and gives me a hug. "Are you okay?!?! what happened?!?! you have to tell me what's wrong!?!?" I didn't say anything I just.. cried..

After about 5 minutes, I started to calm down. I was still crying a little but it wasn't as bad, but I could talk. "Tanaka texted the group chat, and said that him and Kyoko got together." I say stuttering through my words. Yachi started to break down to trying to breathe it was a little worse than mine so I quickly Snapback to reality and helped her. After about 5 minutes of crying we both started coughing, they were just pedals for right now which was still good, but it was still hard we we kept coughing and coughing and coughing after we were done we had about 30 petals each we had decided that we would go to the doctor about it tomorrow. So that way we could find out more about it, and see if there was another way to get rid of it besides the surgery, and besides to get them to fall in love with us. Because we both wanted them happy.. we didn't really know what else to do so we will both forgot to eat dinner because we fell asleep..

The next day

Both me and yachty wake up, I hear the door bell ring.. I figured it was whoever was trying to call me yesterday, so I answered it.

It was Suga.

Suga's pov:

After Ennoshita went offline I knew something was wrong. So I quickly congratulate them and turn my phone off. I start to text Ennoshita but he doesn't answer, so I decide to call him.. after about 5 minutes of trying to call him I figured he'd already passed out. And if yachi was with him she probably already found out too so I figured that they were together. So I decided that I would go to his house in the morning before school and before practice.

The next morning; before practice

I go to his door and knock, after about 5 minutes I knock again, after 2 minutes I ring the doorbell. I hear footsteps coming down and then I see Ennoshita opening the door.

I was thankful that he even heard the doorbell ring. As soon as he opens the door I engulfed him in a hug. He seemed shocked at first but then quickly he gave a hug back..

he invites me inside and I go in. I sit down on the couch and ask him if he was doing all right he paused and looked sad. I quickly noticed this and then and I asked about yachi. He said. "She's still doing all right she had another asthma attack though. It wasn't as bad as the one yesterday though still bad but not as bad it quickly died down after about 5 minutes."

We talked for around 10 minutes and then I hear footsteps coming down.

Me: I hoped you liked this Chapter!! Please bare with me!! I meant to upload this yesterday but my dumbass forgot. So sorry about that!! But thx for reading!!!

1051 words