Chapter 11 (LAST PART)

(...) Thinking
*...* Doing
"..." Talking
[...] Calling
{...} Whispering

Ennoshita's pov:

We where just talking and laughing when all of a sudden all of us hear the doors slam open. I look up and its Kiyoko and Tanaka. Tanaka looks at me and Kiyoko at Yachi and at the same time Tanaka and Kiyoko said. "WE NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!" Tanaka points at me and Kiyoko points at Yachi.... we both look at each other and stand up, walking to them...

Tanaka takes me to a separate Room and Yachi goes to the other side of the hall... now it's just the two of us...

"Ok I know I have a lot to explain but here is the truth!!!" He said. "I love you Enno and I dont know why I it took you almost dying for me to realize it!!" He continued. I just stood there shocked. That he Actually liked me no he didn't like me he love's me.

"I-I are you telling me the truth?!" I asked a little worried and tears in my eyes. "YES I AM!!" He said. He lifted my chin up and kissed me...

After he kissed me I felt the vines around my lungs and heart lift and I could breath normally. And then I coughed up all of the roots...

Yachi's pov:

After me and Enno got separated Kiyoko took me into a room and I could feel all of the vines around my arms and legs titan, and I think she noticed because she started talking instantly.

"I have a lot to explain but first!!" I look down. And I feel her hand lift my face up and she kissed me. (OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG) I think the vines lessened around because i didn't feel the blood dripping down my one of my legs. The ones on my arms felt like they were dying. And then she started talking again. "I love you I love you so please do die please..." (I really hope I am not to late) she thought. I suddenly fell to the ground. And I started coughing up all of the petals and flowers and then the roots came out to.

We walk out and I here Ennoshita crying saying that he loves Tanaka too. (Oh that's go- WIAT WHAT!!!) Then they come out and Ennoshita is blushing like crazy.

We go back to the room and I still have all of the scars from the vines that made me bleed, and some of them were still bleeding but it's fine.

We go into the room and everyone is staring at us. And Suga runs to us...

No ones pov:

Suga runs to Ennoshita and Yachi checking them and looks at Tanaka and Kiyoko. "What happened?!?" Suga says impatiently. "Nothing" Tanaka and Kiyoko said at the same time. "Well it doesn't seem like it!!" "Well ummmm..." Yachi looks at Kiyoko. "Me and Yachi are together!!" Kiyoko said. "And me and Ennoshita are together" Tanaka yelled. "ITS ABOUT TIME!!!" Noya yelled.

After that we told everyone and practice resumed like normal. And everyone was fine after that.

💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜

Ok I am going to be completely honest I do not know how to end this!!! But I really hope that you liked it!!! And also sorry for not posting  yesterday i was busy with other thing!! Have a nice Morning, Afternoon, evening, or night!!!