You owe her now.

THEO KNEW SHE WAS TOUCH-STARVED, HOWEVER SHE HAD NO IDEA THAT SHE WAS STARVING THAT MUCH. At first she had only a feeling when Octavia hugged her, but now when it was Harper, wrapping her hands around her waist like a blanket, Theo felt her stomach twisting in pain. Not wanting to tear up at the realization of it she bite her tongue, while looking straight ahead letting the girl clench her jacked in her grip.

Miller was standing next to them with a bright smile, not carrying about the moment between two girls, which felt rather intimate. Harper ignored his presence by pulling Hardy even closer, while a shaky breath hit the crock of girl's neck.

"You punched that guard or not?" Miller asked deciding to finally break the moment.

"I was about to, but no," girl mumbled and slowly unwrapped her hands from Theo and turned around to face Nate, but still stood close that her shoulder was touching Hardy's. "But are you surprised? You saw the state she was in, how she looked like."

"How do I looked like?" Theo frowned making both of them to look at her in shock.

Shortly after that Nate started to chuckle at Harper's face, while the girl watched Hardy with pleading expression. Theo knitted her brows at the look and started to play with her fingers behind her back.

"Do you see any mirrors here, Harp?" Theo asked at what the girl clicked her tongue with soft look.

"You had blood all over your face Theo. Doctor Griffin cleaned and patched you up. You still have the bandage's on your brow and cheeks," Harper pointed out, while reaching and gently touching said gauze with the tip of her finger.

Hardy frowned and rose her own hand towards her face, Harper's hand moving away at the movement, but right before her fingers touched gauze Theo froze and pulled her hand away.

"Changed my mind I don't want to know. It doesn't hurt unless I see it," she explained seeing girl's puzzled expression.

"You should have seen Doctor Griffin's face when she first saw you. I'm pretty sure that the guards have lost their jobs," Miller added with amusement in his voice at what Harper hit his ribs with her elbow. "What?! That's true! She yelled at them so much that I thought she'll wake you up."

Theo hummed in respond, while slowly nodding her head. Black eyes looked around trying to catch someone familiar and to her own surprise she did. Jasper and Monty stood not far away from Clarke and Wells, and Theo had a bad feeling about the situation. Not after a second later Jasper said something to his friend and then stormed towards the Princess and the Prince.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Hardy murmured seeing with corner of her eye as Nate and Harper quickly fallowed her gaze.

"When did these two got caught?" Miller wandered out loud and what Theo only shook her shoulders.

"No idea when but I'm glad. What?" Harper looked at Miller and then rolled her eyes. "Now they can make moonshine on the ground. Bet it will be better then the one on the Ark."