chapter 2 : The onesided love

The lakeside where you used to trouble him seemed empty, he come here everyday(?) maybe to find a trace of you , or just hear your voice again.

where you angry on him ??

But why???

Just because he didn't listened to you ??

He will apologize to you if you talk to him.

One day, 7 days , weeks, and then one year .....

you never came, but then he heard the crown princess of the neighboring country is coming to pay the emperor a visit on his nth birthday.

They were cheering on your arrival when he saw you again; expressionless face , bright eyes with deep darkness inside ,

You saw him....

He saw you saw him.....

Nut you didn't saw him...

What happened to all your pinning??

When he lured you back to your meeting place , tried to give you some gifts, tried to talk to you but you always ignored him saying he mistook you for someone else , you don't know him.

Nut how can he forgot your smell, the smell that he used to hate so much......the smell he craved to breath for past one year , the smell he is now addicted to.

He knew you are just angry but he can convince you right???..

After he will become human he will marry you, watch you as you rule the kingdom.....

He could love you......

More heartless dead bodies started to appear in the kingdom after your arrival .

You knew who it was , so you thought it's better to leave the place before its too late .

He heared from his servants that you are trying to leave for your kingdom that night, so that he didn't know anything......

But what about everything he had done so that you two can finally be together??

Are you not happy ??

Why did you forced him to attack your people why??

Why didn't you told him today that you were planning to leave when he was making flower crown for you??

He will ask you about it when you will wake up from your sleep...

For now he will just watch you peacefully while you sleep on his lap...

The moon seemed more beautiful today....