Chapter 14 : Underground

He knew it was not right but the way you were so defensless right now......

Clinging onto him for your dear life unlike other times when you push him away either physically or using you rough language.

It is not right for him to wish such thing but right now he was wishing for you to be in this state forever.

Suddenly he heard the sound of footprints thinking that it is one of the solider under him he ignored the sound .

But when he saw your shivering form looking at something behind him he turned around to see a beautiful man with long black hair with a chunck of meat in his one hand stand there.

He was covered in blood and looked very heart broken and angry .

Then he understood.....this was the goblin who was killing people out there.

You were looking at Yato with fear in your eyes.

And you suddenly backed away from Jayheon and at that movement you saw Yato's eyes shifting from your form to Jayheon .

And then he attacked Jayheon .

Yato was able to hit Jayheon hard that he was thrown far away .

Yato got near you hugging you tightly when you periced his chest with the dagger that you took out of Jayheon belt while he was busy hugging you.

But thought he would be shocked.

But when You saw him looking at you with not even a little bit of remorse you started to fill with guilty.

He took a peice of your hair and kissed it.

And then he kissed you nape and there you heard him wishper.

"I know my bride is angry because last time I didnt believe you.... But I'll believe you from now on my little goddess."

Yato saw Jayheon coming to attack him and unfortunately you were in the way.

And if Jayheon would have attacked him you would have been hurt so he pushed you away and took the attack on himself .

He look at you while mouthing

" I will find you , I promise....

just wait for me my bride."

And with that he fleed.