chapter 4 : The escape

You don't wanted to have empty hopes or misunderstand his feelings for her as yours.

You tried playing normal and shocked , like you don't know what and why it was happening, but the thought that he was still out there , taking the hearts out of people just to be with her made you upset.

It was the guilty......

The guilty that after knowing everything your were keepng quite .

You where feeling a part of these murders.

So you made the plan to leave again , before it's too late for you .

He was not able to know when you left last time.....so the same thing can be done again too right???

He will not know that you left for your kingdom and of course he will not look for you again like the last time.

So you left......or maybe it was like you tried to left????

You and your people where crossing the the forest that was situated between the two kingdoms .

You were inside the carriage when your carriage stopped.

You heard the screams of the people and sounds of the swords.

When after a while everything was silent you thought you should get out and see what had happened.

You knew something was wrong the peace and silence out of the carriage was very ominous.

But right now the inside of the carriage was more suffocating.

The second you stepped out of the carriage your first step was put on the pool of blood .

The blood from the corpse of your people.

Your guards and servents .

Your eye widen at the sight of the corpse of your bodyguard that was the nearest to where you were standing....... There was a hole in his chest.

You realised what had happened but your heart was not accepting it , you wanted to confirm what you were seeing was right.

So you took another step towards another corpse of a old servent of yours and yes the hearts were taken out of the bodies .......

Or in other words they were killed by taken their hearts out...