chapter 16: Is it love??

Soru was very confused by the scene she was looking at.

The man that she meet before and who was egar to kill the people who hurt and disrespected her in past was right in front of her with the head of the maid.

She was very afraid that he will surely hurt you as he don't like other people who contact to her.

She was hugging you tightly from behind, not wanting him to hurt you. What can she do to save you??

Jahyeon was not here right now .

He had gone to the palace to false report the king that he was not able to find you and that he found body of an unknown women whose face was distroted badly and was not able to recognise or identify.

He told her that if they will make other people believe that she is dead they will be able to keep her with them.

You will not be able to leave like this.

If it will be confirmed somehow that you are dead then noone will search for you and then he will be able to keep you .

Soru didn't liked the plan .

If this is love then why lie??

Why not tell you that they want you to be with them .

You will like it right??

But right now when Jahyeon was not here to protect you or her she was very baffled.

What can she do ???

But as soon as she saw they way the man pulled you close to him .

Started wiping blood off your face .

Look at you lovingly as if you are the most precious thing in the whole world she was in delimma.

Will he really hear you??

But his eyes only show pure love and adoration for you just like she use to feel for you.

Unlike Jahyeon ....

Who only want to lock you up chain your leg to bed and keep you like a caged singing bird.

Unlike Jahyeon she don't want to cage  you.

She want to give you the whole world .

Take you to different places to have fun make memories.

You looked so beautiful today when Jahyeon gave you two permission that you can walk in the garden with her.