Chapter 5 : The hunt

You turned around from the sight of the massacre.

Your face was wet with tears .

You left him so that you will not be in his way of getting the princess.

You were even leaving this place before you become problem for him .

And he was chasing you???

Had he gotten so egar to have her , that he left his promise resolution not to kill you because you have a stench of death???

There was a voice inside your head screaming "run"into the forest , even after knowing that he will easily catch you.

But before you could have taken one more step to run the darkness spread in front of your eyes and you fell down.

Even in the last moment of you consiousness you felt a firm strong hands wrapping around your body.

Saving you from the harsh impact of the ground from which you could have collided.

Lifting you up and walking while murmuring and cooing something you were not able to understand.

You felt a drop of tear sliding down your left cheek before you lost you consciousness fully .

You looked so peaceful and beautiful in his arms.....unlike those days when you tried to push him away or ignore him.

You looked so beautiful right now sleeping on his lap oh so "lovingly " that he can't help himself but smile looking down at you .

You looked so beautiful under the moonlight ; like a fairy....or a goddess????

But it doesn't matter to him now...as you are now where you belong to.

Where you should have came long while ago instead of leaving him all alone searching for you like a maniac.

Never did he felt his chest warming looking at something he found disgusting before he meet you.

Has he became human???

He don't know he don't have heart he knows but then what is this warm fuzzy feeling whenever he watches your face and hear your slow relaxed breathing????

He need to become human soon .....

He need more hearts.....but.......how can he leave you all alone on yourself , right after he got you here.

With him .... Oh how sly you where telling him that you don't know him , that he is looking at the wrong person....

Knowing that he knew it was you....

His queen....his empress ...his goddess.