Chapter 6

Becky's POV

I woke up because of a phone call. Who the heck calls me at 5 a.m?? Argh.

Annoyingly, I searched for my phone in my side table. I checked it with one eye still close, but seems like it wasn't mine ringing. It's Freen's. I turned my side to her and then there I found my comfort zone. I smiled as I look at the girl who's sleeping soundly beside me. Just how good my every morning will be if I'll wake up like this everyday? I suddenly blush at that thought. Having someone taking care of you without you telling them to do so feels so great.

"Good morning indeed" I whispered. My attention went back to the ringing phone. I get out of the bed and look for Freen's phone. I decided not to wake her up and just answer it for her.

Wait...Pia? Why is she calling Freen at this early hour?

Pia? Why is she calling Freen at this early hour?

"Hey Freen. Where are you? May shoot tayo today right? On the way ka na ba?" I actually don't know what to respond. Freen didn't told me that she has a shoot today. Alam ko may pasok sya, but I thought it's at the company not in the studio. Not with Pia.

"Hey Pia. I'm sorry, Becky here. Freen is still sleeping. I didn't know you guys have plan. Freen stayed here last night because I was sick, she didn't told me you' ll have a shoot today." Why am I explaining tho? hays.

"Oh I see. I'm sorry to hear you're sick Becky. I hope you're fine now. Please tell Freen that she don't need to pick me up. Diretso nalang ako sa studio, doon nalang kami magkita. Thanks Beck"

"I'm feeling better now. Thanks. Alright Pia. I'll wake her up and tell it to her"

We bid good bye and ended the call.

I look at Freen who is still sleeping, for a moment I was thinking not to wake her up

I look at Freen who is still sleeping, for a moment I was thinking not to wake her up. 🙄 Coz why does she need to fetch Pia? In the first place, may car naman yun and obviously she knows how to drive. Freen never even mentioned this. I am pissed.

But we just talked last night and we're fine already. The night ended so well that I won't let this thing ruin my day today. I walk towards Freen and decided to wake her up.