Chapter 15

Becky's POV

8 months. Literally 8 months have passed and I haven't heard anything from Freen. The last day I saw her was the day she went to my condo. I didn't know she'll be leaving. The only thing I know is that she left with her parents to settle in US. As to where in the US? I don't know.

Alam kong galit ako sa kanya because of what she did, pero ano ba naman yung kahit magsabi sya na aalis na sya right? Kahit hindi nalang dahil may nangyari samin. Kahit para nalang sana sa matagal na pinagsamahan namin. After all, I was her bestfriend.

Marami na ding nangyari simula ng umalis sya. I've graduated from college and now working as a model and newbie actress under the same agency she previously worked with. If you're gonna ask me why in that agency, I don't know either. I just grab the opportunity when they were looking for a new model. A lot has happened, one of that is me now being in relationship with Nop. Nop is such a nice guy. He confessed his feelings to me when we graduated and courted me. I was so desperate to move on and Nop was there. Alam kong mali na ginamit ko sya pero ayun lang kase ang alam kong way para makalimot. Hindi mahirap mahalin si Nop actually. Maalaga sya, mabait, nirerespeto at sinusuportahan niya ko sa mga gusto kong gawin that is why I think I'm falling for him. We've just been together for 5 months now, and he shows me nothing but the best. He's been very supportive and he always do his promises. But are you gonna believe me that I have never kissed him even once? Alam kong matindi pa sa kiss yung naranasan ko but Nop didn't know the thing about me and Freen. It somewhat became my deepest darkest secret, not just to Nop but to everyone aside from Irin. Marami kaming sweet moments ni Nop that could lead into kissing but I always always avoid that. Siguro kase I still value the thing happened to me and Freen? Or maybe I'm just afraid that if I do it again, someone will leave me again. Maybe I'm not a good kisser. Maybe I'm not good in bed. I'm afraid that if I risk everything, I'll end up being broken. Again. All of these MAYBEs are stopping me from giving my everything. But maybe one day, one day I could give everything to Nop. After all, he deserves to be love genuinely.

*ring ring ring*

P'Chen became my manager when I started modelling

P'Chen became my manager when I started modelling. He handled me and supported my every projects especially when I decided to be an actress. First, I gained attention from covering some magazines and then trying some commercials. My fanbase got slightly bigger when I acted as one of the supporting role in a movie that became quite popular here.

I wonder why he's calling? It's supposed to be my rest day. Hay.

I answered his call anyway.

"Yes, P'Chen?"

"Beck, we have an upcoming project for you. This will be your first ever series!!" I can hear the excitement in his voice.

"You're not kidding me right?! Waaah" I am soooo excited for this! God knows how I missed shooting and filming. I don't know what's my role yet but whatever it is, I'm up for it.

"Of course not!! And guess what? You're one of the leading actresses!"

"Whaaaat? Oh my God P'Chen!! 😭"  This is definitely a dream come through for me.

"But hey Beck, it's gonna be for a GL series. Are you still willing to do it?"

"What do you mean GL series?"

"Girls love Beck. You will be partnered with a woman. So basically the whole story is about the love between you and the other actress"

"Oh I see." I was stunned with that news tho. Di ko alam yung isasagot ko. I never tried it but acting in this kind of series will surely bring me back to when I was falling for her. Naaaah. Bat ko ba iniisip yon?! For sure naman yung story is not about me and Freen. And besides ibang tao yung makakaharap ko, there's no way marerelate ko sa amin tong series. Besides, its a big opportunity to be able to represent the community.

"What do you think Beck?" Hindi ko napansin na nasa linya pa rin pala si P'Chen, kung ano ano na kase iniisip ko. 🤦‍♀️

"Who's the other actress? I mean at least I should know who am I working with before I accept this project"

"We're not sure of that yet. I'm still waiting for the team to give us the list of casts. But whoever it is, they sure will give both of you a time to create some chemistry, bond together or do workshop for the project. They're not rushing you  naman Beck, so you still have time to think. Once may list na ng casts, I'll let you know."

"Thank you P'Chen."

For me to accept this project, I have to see the script and plot first. I'm pretty excited about this but if ever I go with this, hopefully hindi mahirap mag build ng chemistry sa makakapartner ko as well as to other supporting roles. I wonder who those other casts are and what kind of plot does this story has.

I really wanna know. But let's be patient for now. I believe that if it's meant to be, it will be.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
Sorry for any grammatical errors guys! Hehe hope you enjoy reading :))