seven. chaos with tenzing

youtube !

thediaryofnicole posted a new video!

traveling to the uk! ( very short blog ) | nicole leblanc

900k views • 2 hours ago
7 minutes.

"welcome back guys! today, as the title says, i'm traveling to the uk. sadly not alone." nicole said holding the camera tightly in front of her. she had her luggage on one hand and the camera on the other. "i'm with tenzing."

tenzing gave nicole a side eye as her tone of voice wasn't as excited. nicole gave him back a side eye. intense music started playing as tenzing and nicole kept on twisted their heads away giving each other the side eyes.

"bombastic side eye" said the tiktok that nicole edited in and then it faded back to nicole and tenzing in a different area. they were inside the airplane. her table was set down and the camera was on it showing her put on her seat belt.

"my melatonin." nicole said smiling widely and showing the camera three gummies of melatonin. "little backstory. im afraid of airplanes and rather be dead asleep than know im up in the sky."

"your girlfriend texted." tenzing said passing nicole her phone. nicole stuffed the three melatonin inside her mouth causing tenzing eyes to widen in shock and his mouth gaped open. "nic what the fuck."

"what." nicole said chewing on her gum and opening up bella's text message. "also, they aren't my girlfriend. just friends."

"mhm." tenzing hummed sinking into his chair and putting on his headphones plus sleeping eye thing. careless whisper started playing when nicole smiled at the text and let out a giggle. it abruptly stopped when tenzing said, "i heard that."

"shut the fuck up."

&&&

"we're in the uk now, so i'm officially british." tenzing said in a awful british voice. he was holding the camera while nicole grabbed her and his luggage. "nicole, our beautiful darling over there is getting out luggage. hurry up love!"

"shut the fuck up, tenzing!" nicole snapped grabbing his luggage and throwing it over to the older boy.

"rude much." tenzing said still with the horrible british voice. nicole grabbed her luggage and turned off her phone. "why the sudden phone turn off?"

nicole gave tenzing a side eye walking by his side as they walked out of the airport and over to their uber to take them to the hotel that they were going to stay for a day. "bella has my location, she thinks we don't fly till tomorrow. i may or may not have her location so we're going to surprise her."

"and how are you going to do that?" tenzing asked dropping the fake british accent. he lowered the camera down as they past through security and brought it back out the second they got outside.

"i gave her mom, your phone number and told her to help us and she said yeah. so right now, before i turned my phone off, she told me that bella went off to buy some stuff for the guest bedroom. her mom is setting everything up for us like ballon's and poppers." nicole explained smiling widely at her plan. nicole put her hands on his arm and shook him roughly. "i'm so excited!"

"um, okay then, love." tenzing said. nicole rolled her eyes and pushed him away when he started once again with the accent. "uber is here!"

"tenzing stop it!"

"do not fret, i am a gentleman." the scene froze on nicole glaring at tenzing and tenzing holding a scared look. the meme, it was at this moment he knew he fucked up. it then unfroze and the next scene was the camera setting down in an empty sidewalk that they found.

nicole was on tenzings back and her arm around his neck. "i'm sorry! i'm sorry! i'll stop! please don't kill me!" tenzing cried.

the video then speed up to tenzing spinning around in circles with nicole on his back for about three minutes. it then cut off to nicole and tenzing inside in the back of a car.

tenzings hair was mesy, his eyes widen in horror and scooting as far as he can from nicole who was happily looking out the window.

&&&

"this is nice!" tenzing said in awe. he was the first one to go inside the hotel room. nicole held the camera forward showing tenzings reaction. nicole laughed as tenzing entered the bathroom and came out with bathrobes. "yo."

"what the fuck, i'm stealing this." nicole gasped. tenzing went back and took out another one, he was now holding one and wearing one. tenzing raised an eyebrow at nicole. he grabbed the camera and pointed it over at nicole who had the same thought as him.

the scene got cut to nicole and tenzing jumping on the bed, their robes on, the lights were on, and music blasting on tenzings phone. party in the u.s.a was playing and the two were using a hairbrush and the tv remote using them as microphones.

they continued bouncing and singing for half of the song until tenzing received a call. he answered it calming down his breaths. nicole sat down as well and swung her feet that were barely reaching the floor.

"uh-huh, uh-huh, okay, okay," tenzing said and nodded his head. he brought his hand up to his mouth and ran his tongue over his bottom lip. "no, no, yeah. we'll be there as soon as possible. yeah, yeah, bye. see you soon."

"so?!" nicole asked anxiously.

"she's going to be home less then 30 minutes so we have to be there like right now."

&&&

"im nervous." nicole whispered setting the camera down on the counter. it was showing the front door where bella would walk through, and where nicole was hiding. the lights were turned off and they could hear bella's key jiggling.

"shh!" tenzing hushed harshly at nicole who even in the dark gave him a glare. it was silent for a couple of minutes before the door went open.

"mom? why is it so dark—"

"surprise!"