tweleve. just hug me tighter

in real life !

"no." nicole whined. she doesn't care if she's making traffic in the middle of the airport. she kept herself steady in her spot, with her arms wrapped tightly around bella's shoulder and burying her head between her head and shoulder.

"we're going to be late." tenzing said pointing over to their gate. bella waved him off causing tenzing to roll his eyes, bidding her a whisper goodbye and handing him her ticket. tenzing headed off leaving nicole and bella alone.

"nicky,"

"no. i don't want to leave you. i don't want to leave at all. don't make me leave." nicole said backing up and locking eyes with bella. their eyes softening at the sad expression on nicoles face.

"don't get sad on me, nicky." bella said and nicole whined once more dropping her head back on him. nicole hates how attach she always gets to people when she hangs with the person for a certain amount of time. and it was happening with bella.

"you'll tell me as soon as you reach canada so i can go? yeah." nicole breathed out taking her head back out. bella smiled nodding her head. "promise."

"i promise."

the hollywood fix !

NICOLE LEBLANC CAUGHT WITH
BELLA RAMSEY IN THE UK

by unknown writer
september 9, 2022

by unknown writerseptember 9, 2022

( nicole leblanc and bella ramsey picture above )

Nicole Leblanc, also known as Erica in Liv and Maddie, Gia in Boo Bitch!, Tessi on Annie, Desiree in Skin, Dakota in Fear the Walking dead, The Truth Pixie in A Boy Called Christmas and many more short series and other roles in movies, was caught with Bella Ramsey.

Bella Ramsey has been seen in various shows and movies. Birdy in Catherine called Birdy, Georgia in Villain, and more.

Nicole and Bella were spotted in the airport. Bella nd Nicole being close to each other, fand questions between the two. are they dating? how long have they known each other? isn't nicole dating the famous tenzing trainor? all which, neither Bella and Nicole have responded back with.

"I think they make an extremely cute couple." said a commenter underneath the recent post of Nicole Leblanc. Yet, despite their fan base being filled with acceptance there are still some hateful comments like, "Ew what the fuck. She lost all my respect for being gay." which Tenzing Trainor responded back with a "🖕"