twenty-one. planning a party

in real life !

"you're insane!" nicole whisper shouted slapping tenzing on the arm. tenzing slowly dropped down the nerf gun and glared at nicole who was scolding both him and nico who had nerf guns pointing at each other.

"come on, nic! i promise we won't get killed out." nico begged smiling widely at nicole while holding the nurf gun up, tenzing doing the same thing wiggling his eyebrows at nicole.

"i am not going to get kicked out of target. i can't believe storm and lizbeth left me alone to babysit you guys." nicole grumbled stomping over to tenzing grabbing him from his shirt sleeve and grabbing nico gently from her arm pulling them away from the toy section.

"but nicole!"

"nic, can we at least buy them?!"

"hey, guys!" elizabeth came back with the cart filled with a bunch of party supplies.

"liz, nicole won't let us get nerf guns." tenzing said to his sister, pouting out his lips and pointing over to the nerf guns.

"we want them. can you get them for us?" nico asked smiling innocently. tenzing and nico gave elizabeth puppy dog eyes causing her to laugh and lean forward on the cart looking between the two.

"how much are they?" asked elizabeth but then shook her head and rolled her eyes, "you can get them."

"ha! suck of that nic!" tenzing laughed pointing a finger at nicole who moved away from them and started walking away while holding the end of the cart. tenzing and nico came back with four nerf guns.

"help me up." said nico patting tenzings arm. tenzing rolled his eyes and helped nico up the cart. nico giggled widely holding the nerf guns in front of her. "no no no, storm no!"

"3, 2, 1!" storm counted down before zooming off with nico holding tightly on each side of the target cart. nico shrieked and quickly put her hands over her mouth to prevent the laughs to get louder while storm didn't hide it.

tenzing running behind them recording while elizabeth stayed walking in a slow pace. when they were about to reach nicole, they swerved her causing the cart to almost tilt completely sideways.

"oh shit! get me off, get me off!" nico shouted but it was too late. storm swerved too harshly causing the cart to go sideways crashing it to the ground. storm gasped loudly, nico groaned in pain, tenzing quickly went to help nico, nicole and elizabeth started scolding them.

"hey, um im sorry but my manager told me to kick you guys out." said one of the workers clapping his hands together.

nico gave him a thumbs up holding onto tenzing for help and stood up putting a hand behind her back. "so much for not getting kicked out:" grumbled nico glaring over at storm who laughed and smiled sheepishly at her.

"so much for only coming here to buy stuff for bella's party." elizabeth muttered.

instagram !

nicoleinprivate