twenty-five. bitches broken hearts

tw. abusive relationship

in real life !

nicole was seventeen years old when she got her first real heartbreak. she doesn't really count the one in middle school because he wasn't even her boyfriend, it was just a one week status public relationship and broke off because he was "talking" to someone else.

but her first heartbreak was a boy named ashton. nicole hates our cliche their love story was but he was the "bad boy" and she was the "bookworm." they met due to the fact that he's tenzing ex-best friend.

tenzing introduce them during a friends movie night. ashton was strictly out of touch but nicole couldn't help but fall for his looks. long black hair (curly), rings on every finger, his clothes all black but fitted him perfectly. tenzing loved teasing him telling him that he's more of an emo bad boy but nicole would always defend him and say that he's a cute one.

then nicole and ashton dated. seven months. the seven most glorious and amazing months that nicole wishes she could erase from her mind permanently. nicole spend every second she could over at ashton's apartment — forgot to mention ashton was four months older than nicole so he turned 18 before nicole and got a apartment for himself and moved out of his parents.

she separated herself from her friends all those seven months. nicole realizes now that despite the fact that she had amazing seven months with ashton, there was a certain part in her that was lonely all of those seven months.

she wishes that she could've done things differently, she wondered that if she did things differently would have things worked out for the better or for worse.

seven months of ashton and nicole. seven months of no tenzing and his chaotic energy around her. no scolding elizabeth but loving and caring. seven months of no lottie and her dirty comment along with her amazing advice. she never talked to her best friends about how her and ashton were doing.

hardly spend time with them even though they all saw each other every single day without nicole. maybe that's what happens when your in love.

once the seven months hit, things started to get tougher for the relationship of ashton and nicole. ashton started coming back to the apartment after disappearing for hours leaving nicole alone and since nicole felt like her friends were mad at her so she was alone in a quiet apartment. by herself.

a week after all the late arrivals from ashton, he started getting worse. nicole asked him once or twice which he would turn into an argument and storm out, the cycle happening all over again.

the second week hit and he started coming back either high or drunk leaving nicole to take care of him. at first it was tolerable until it wasn't. he started getting physical with her. first it was him pushing her to the shelf besides the tv and nicole brushed it off and told him that it was alright.

then, when nicole argued back and didn't let ashton talk over her was when ashton went physical with hand and his fist. but before their eight month hit, tenzing caught ashton just in time. catching ashton in the act.

his hand wrapped tightly around nicoles wrist and his other hand tightly around her neck squeezing on it harshly. nicole banging her fist on his chest and his face but ashton stone cold face stayed. tenzing grabbed a bat and smashed it across ashton's face knocking him out and quickly called the police and went over to nicole who was gasping for her stolen air.