eleven. say yes to heaven

in real life !

nicole felt a arm wrapped tightly around her waist. she was pressed tightly against someone behind her. their head buried on her neck and their soft breaths sending shivers down her spine.

nicole opened her eyes and she exhaled deeply once her thoughts recollected. she was in bed with bella. nicoles she's shot open, she was in bed with bella. nicole turned her head slightly over to the person behind her.

"oh god." nicole breathed out bringing her hands up to her face and hiding her blushing face. they haven't shared a bed since she arrived. they've only shared it when they're awake but they've never fallen asleep together. not that nicole mind because she really didn't mind.

nicole stiffened up as bella mumbled something out and only scooted closer to nicole. the arm that was tighten around her waist bringing nicole straight to her chest. his head was still on in between her neck.

little did nicole know was that bella knew what he was doing. he already took a peek and he wasn't going to pull away. nicole reached for her phone and checked the time. 10:35am. they had to be out of bed by 11.

but while that happened nicole took a few pictures of the feeling bella and put one of them as her lock screen, giggling to herself. she then went on tiktok and was practically fangiring over every single edit of bella that appeared on her for you page.

there was a specific one that was her and bella in it. during the premiere, when they first met, but they weren't close together. it was an edit of nicole and bella looking each other from the distance. with the song singing, i've got my eye on you.

nicole saved it, liked it and the commented a hand heart emoji. "that's cute." bella said and nicole jumped off her skin. snapping her head over to bella who chuckled at her reaction and her scared face. "you should send it to me."

"my god, bells." nicole breathed out putting her head back down on the bed. bella loosened up her arm that was around her making nicole turn around in her spot. nicole curled her arms up between her chest and his chest grinning up at him. "so what's the surprise?"

"what time is it?" bella asked opening her eyes and nicole shoved her phone in her face. "i'll tell you in about two hours." nicole groaned putting her face on bella's chest and sighed deeply. bella put the arm that was under her, around nicole. running her fingers up and down her arm.

"do i have dress appropriately or casual?"

"casual."

&&&

nicole dressed up casual. just like how bella told her to do. so she dressed up a black long sleeve shirt with overalls and put on her air forces. bella wore black lose jeans, rolled up the bottom, a pink shirt pairing it off with their favorite cap.

"i'm taking these glasses." said bella holding up a pair of round sunglasses. nicole put on a black headband pushing her hair to the back and only letting out two front pieces to frame her face. she glanced back at bella who put them on giving nicole a pose.

"you're a dork." nicole giggled picking up her mini backpack from bella's bed. the dark hair brunette hummed taking the glasses off and putting them on her shirt, letting them hang here. "so, are you going to tell me where we're going now?"