𝟙 _ ℂ𝕠𝕚𝕥𝕦𝕤

- This version is not edited. So expect some grammar and English errors.

- This is my first time writing it, so don't expect too much spice in the beginning, and as they say, it always comes at the end.

- Read at your own risk.

- Minors are not allowed!

- Don't report me, or you won't see anymore juice. hahaha

- If you want more of this, you can message me for a request. (Any characters can be from different anime. depending on you.)

- Request is now open.

- Again, no MINOR!

Rated: R18+

WARNING: Huffing, mumbling, moaning, pegging, and pinching of the nipple.

•---------•

In the world of Alphas, Betas and Omega. You were the lucky person to be one of the Alphas in the industry. The top chain in the three status of a stereotypical wolf pack dynamics. It's not only for wolf it can be a bird, lizards or a house pets any animals in the world that exist.

Hypothetically it's not literally animals they called it like that for the persona of the person and yours is a wolf not surprising as all your family are all wolves. But if speaking of actuality none of them has any status of the three nor do they have the knowledge that their persona is a wolf.

How do you know this? Because you got born in a wrong world instead of being born where it's normal to have those three status. You figured this out after you step in at high school and always compliment your classmate of how they smell good.

Always asking what their perfume and sometimes when it's too much, your vision blackening to the point your mind complete black out. The first you saw when you got your conscious back is neither at the clinic or at the ground with blood gushing down your nose.

They told you that you tried to attack your classmate, they told you that you bitten one of them and how they immediately dodged and got bitten at their arms, instead of their neck. Because of what you did, you got called by many names and bullied because of it but the bullying didn't last long.

As for some reason, when you look at them with those sharp eyes. They immediate got scared is like you will do something very feral. Not only that, but your aura has changed completely, of course, you didn't want this, nor do you want to repeat what you did.

Your parents even brought you to the doctor to check if there's an abnormalities but the test is as normal as any healthy person, in fact. Your more healthier than an healthy person.

You don't believe at what the doctor said and even if your parents thought that maybe it's just the change of hormones as your nearing adulthood. It's the opposite for you, you know something is wrong with you and it had you frustrated for days as you can't find what it was.

That is after that day when you come across a page, a page that says the same case you have, at first you didn't believe it. It's just a story about wolfs but when you kept reading and learning. You believe in it.

You tested it first and each test it always the same result. By their action if they quiver away from your stare, their smell, by your voice. But anyone could just be creep on how you kept looking at them, or they just want to wear heavenly perfume and find your voice intimidating.